Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
A copy option in “my recipes” to create another similar but modified version without re-entering everything
A copy recipe option in “my recipes” to create another similar but modified version without re-entering everything
2 votes -
Incorporate easy recipes
The recipes are great for weekends when you have plenty of time. I would like simple recipes with up to 3 ingredients.
5 votes -
Drinks option
When logging drinks I have to put them under snacks. Could we have a dedicated 'Drinks' option 0lease. Thanks
17 votes -
Manually add steps PLEASE!
This should be an urgent item. I’ve read the other asks for it. My Fitbit doesn’t calculate steps properly when on my walking pad while working at my desk. It would be nice to have it add the steps so when you see your totals it’s included. VERY annoying that it doesn’t do this. Its essentially inaccurate results
2 votes -
Your trainerize app/system needs to be able to sync with the Cronometer app since it has way better tracking than others
Your trainerize app/system needs to be able to sync with the Cronometer app since it has way better tracking than others
86 votes -
Allow clients to favorite single ingredients
Allow clients to favorite single ingredients
3 votes -
Apple Watch doesn’t always work
I would be a lot more satisfied if the app and my Apple Watch would work together all the time. Seems they would together about 25% of the time.
5 votes -
Remember serving sizes
Have the app remember the last serving size used in the meal tracker. Most people eat similar amounts of the same foods.
This would speed up food entry as you wouldn’t need to edit the serving each time, just click the “+” symbol
1,140 votes -
Reinstate the recipe function
You used to have a recipe function where I could save meals prepared for more than one portion. This was a great function as it helped with accurate meal planning and was practical for people who cook for multiple people and need to track their own intake as a portion.
9 votes -
Does not work offline
Entable offline use
9 votes -
Circuit-focused workout view + exercise history search
The current workout view works for linear workouts, but creates a lot of friction during circuits.
When I’m doing 3 exercises × 3 rounds, I’m moving quickly between equipment, lifting, sweating, and trying to maintain short rest periods. Having to scroll up and down a long workout to find the exercise I’m on, enter data, and then relocate the next exercise creates unnecessary cognitive and physical interaction.
I’d love an optional circuit-focused view that treats each circuit as its own active context: exercises presented as cards, Previous/Next or swipe navigation, the current round/circuit anchored on screen, and weight/reps entry immediately…
2 votes -
Give clients the ability to hide water tracker
The Water Tracker has a very prominent position in the app, and for those of us who DON'T want it, there's no option to remove or hide.
14 votes -
The ability to show what meals we can make based on what we have in our refrigerators currently
It would be great if we could have a way to check what foods we currently have in our homes and reverse search the meals we can make from that.
1,167 votes -
Add Activity for Stretching
Add Activity for Stretching, Mobility, Yoga.
Add Activity for Yard Work, House Chores
Add Activity for Volunteer Work, Lifting Boxes, Driving, Walking, Unloading Truck
13 votes -
14 votes
-
Subcategories for Meals
Most meals are a compilation of multiple foods. For some meals its a repetitive process. Would be nice to have an option to add a food item, then add ingredients to that food item. For example: I would enter Home made Smoothie and I could add sub categories for each item I am adding to it. So next time instead of adding each item back, I can choose the smoothie and it would already have each of the ingredients saved.
3 votes -
Expand Barcode database
The barcode scanner is not working at all — almost every product shows “Barcode not found.” Please expand the database for European users as well!
22 votes -
A journal
acts as a personal, private space to document thoughts, emotions, and experiences, fostering self-reflection, mental clarity, and emotional processing
6 votes -
3 votes
-
Samsung health integration
Add Samsung health integration
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
