Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
Samsung health in-app support
Samsung health is not in-app supported right now
18 votes -
Not lose data when re starting a program
After completing a program and restarting it you lose your tracking data. I would like to still see what I did before restarting
8 votes -
Water tracker
Allow you to manually add your water instead of having to scroll through and find your amount. Also, it should allow you to save a favorite water amount to easily click and add. For example, my water bottle is 30 oz. That should be an option for me to quick add each time I finish one.
18 votes -
Have an option to delete an item from a meal.
Sometimes I accidentally add something or need to remove an item from a meal. It would be handy to be able to delete it without having to start over.
3 votes -
Most recipes
Ability to modify recipes including recipes in our favorites. Allow removing ingredients, adjusting quantities, substituting ingredients, WITHOUT having to re-enter an entire meal.
226 votes -
Visualization of body stats
It would be great to be able to see whenever I want the records and progress graph of my body stats together. It’s very annoying to have to go to one day in which I tracked them to be able to open the records.
5 votes -
It would be great if we could connect Samsung health or samsung watch to this app..particularly the ChicaBoom Fitness App
We need to be able to connect samsung health or watches to this app.
17 votes -
See full day protein fats and carbs
When switching a meal allow to see the total break down not only 1 meal at a time.
This way if u want to switch it would be easier to switch in and out meanwhile hitting targets and making sure you are on track to hit your goals.23 votes -
Be able to filter searches.
When you search, it shows alllllll options. I wish it’s either show your recent choices that match first or filter which category to search under.
10 votes -
Can you please give legacy layout option. The new one is illegible.
I’m not sure why legacy layout is not an option. I find the new layout very difficult. There’s not traditional calendar layout. Please reinstate.
14 votes -
copy and paste a full day onto another day.
It would be great to be able to copy a full day onto another day. I often eat exactly the same things every day
9 votes -
109 votes
-
Personalized meal names
Allow the ability to give a personalized name to meals. Such as "supplements" or "Pre-workout snack/postworkout meal".
7 votes -
Whoop
Whoop
48 votes -
Custom measurement default setting for amounts
Want to be able to have a custom measurement default setting on all products for amounts. I weigh everything so it is annoying each time to change for each ingredient when I find it in the list.
3 votes -
Side by side measurement comparison
I want to see all my measurements at once side by side to compare them all at once and not one by one going to each one individually.
3 votes -
Trend and calculate your body stats
It would be nice if the app would calculate your progress in comparison to last entry and the beginning of tracking with regards to body stats. (Eg. Down 2 lbs and total of 4 inches from last week and 15 lbs and 20 inches from the beginning) Also, a page that shows all entries. I find I actually have to use a notebook to write down my body stats to compare and calculate from week to week.
8 votes -
Make it easier to favorite meals
Make it possible to favorite the meal with a heart on the picture for a quick add.
241 votes -
save survey and exit
When filling out my coach’s survey, having the ability to save the survey and temporarily exit it, and come back to it will be great. My coach’s survey questions ask how I found the exercises in the past week, but I need to refer back to my exercises to recall how I did. I can’t do that without exiting the survey and losing my answers
5 votes -
When adding custom recipes, give more measurement options than “serving”
The only option I’ve seen when creating a recipe is “serving” as a measurement, add ounces or grams so when we weigh our food from a recipe it can vary. I ate 100 grams of chili, but the next day I may want 120 grams and use out personal recipe.
8 votes
- Don't see your idea?
