Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
When a new training block is provided, it’s not visible in the app until the new week ticks over.
When a new training block is provided, it’s not visible in the app until the new week ticks over. This means you can’t plan for the week ahead/educate yourself on new exercises.
5 votes -
Warm up and working set calculator.
A calculator to determine weight needed for warm up and working sets based on latest data the user has entered and a way to determine that easier in the app based off hypertrophy or strength.
3 votes -
Famous workouts
The idea here is to feature the top body builders in the sport now or in the past. Ex. Arnold, Ronnie, CBum, etc. and feature their “shoulder workout” “leg workout” etc. Have these workouts within the system and create fun interactive challenges for people. If using a branded version of Trainerize; maybe have that branded app feature an Arnold workout and feature it within people’s programming. Have the main coach have the ability to add it in their clients weekly workout. For example, here’s your normal shoulder workout, or you can do this weeks pro featured workout, the Arnold’s Shoulder…
2 votes -
Be able to befriend other users
Have an option to friend other users and see their achievements on your dash too.
13 votes -
Change the daily check off items-steps, sleep etc, so it doesn’t take you too another page to click complete. It wastes time
Change the daily check off items-steps, sleep etc, so it doesn’t take you too another page to click complete. It wastes time and takes too long
24 votes -
Auto populate weight and reps from last workout On Apple Watch app
As we cannot see previous reps and sets on watch app it would be helpful to prefill with last workout’s values. Then we don’t have to open phone app to check the previous values. Thanks
26 votes -
Allow users to tailor their own workouts
As a right hand amputee, I have to modify many of the existing workouts to suit my disability, but I'm unable to alter them within the app. Allowing users the ability to do this would benefit people like me who may not be able to complete the workouts as listed.
4 votes -
Bigger “Start” button for rest period
Sweaty fingers miss it every rime
8 votes -
Being able to track food
Would like to be able to track food intake within the app
18 votes -
Connecting with each and every smart watch or ste count on our phone
Connecting with each and every smart watch or ste count on our phone
18 votes -
Add calorie burnt field on the HIIT workout.
I always start a workout on my watch and then when I add it into the app, it only allows me to add the duration of the workout. I forget to start a workout in the Trainerize app so adding this feature will allow me to track certain measurements. Possibly add in average heart rate field too.
3 votes -
Jump to date on mobile app calendar.
Be able to go back to an old workout by selecting a date, instead of having to scroll way up & wait for it to load.
4 votes -
Allow to enter different activities to account for steps.
When I complete my steps/cardio, I’m not able to enter the different activities I’ve done to complete the task. Some days I step, others I walk or hike, play tennis… It would be nice to be able to enter activities.
6 votes -
2 votes
-
Built-in metronome
With a built-in and customizable metronome, we could easily set the pace we use when doing longer workouts. It ensures we're moving quickly enough to reach our targets; but also slowly enough that we won't burn ourselves out before the end of the workout.
1 vote -
Add WW (weight watchers) app for meal tracking
I would like to have the option to connect and transfer food tracking from Weight Watchers app. I find their app easy to use to track and scan meals, create recipes too and save them.
17 votes -
Make JBF easier to use on a mobile device
I can't seem to get the JBF website to work correctly on my cell phone. I know we are told initially to use a computer for it but my job frowns upon bringing anything other than a cell phone into my work area, plus, I don't like using the work computers for personal stuff.
1 vote -
announcement tone
Use a 3 second countdown tone to prepare the user the next exercise is coming up and change the tone from a soft hard to hear monotone pulse to a bell like in boxing. One rings for start, three rings for stop.
2 votes -
Longer timer function
Many blocks go up to 12 minutes but the timer only goes up to 5 minutes
1 vote -
stairmaster
Stairmaster should have steps per minute to replace speed, and steps to replace distance. Flights should not be used because different machines counts flights differently. Levels should not be used because different machines assign different steps per minute to each level.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
