Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Needs to be more consistently connected to health apps. It spor
It sporadically drops connection to Fitbit. Needs to be more dtable
2 votes -
Body temperature
Allow clients to record body temperature when entering weight for bodybuilding purposes.
2 votes -
To be able to swith from a regular training to interval training without having to recreate the entire workout
It would be nice if I could immediately convert a regular workout into an interval workout and vice versa. Now I have to re-enter the whole workout to make it a different type of workout.
1 vote -
Digital scales
I think the options for digital scales should be expanded. I use a Weight Gurus scale which I really like because it’s Bluetooth. Anyway, I have to go through several steps with a Fitbit sync solver (which is not automatic) so my weight is upadates in the app. Would be great if this app would synchronize with the Weight Gurus app instead.
1 vote -
A place to view ideas for habits to track
That your coach can then speak with you about and implement as they see fit
5 votes -
Having a place to enter daily notes with the daily activities for yourself would be helpful.
A space to enter your thoughts and what not with the daily activities would be nice.
30 votes -
make creating a meal easier
Scanning a recipe offline so have correct macros: e.g sloppy joes recipe scans the recipe and puts in all the macros
8 votes -
I'd like to be able to manually update my macros as I am also using the ZOE app to log my meals and I don't want to duplicate meal entries
Allow manual entry of macros if already logging meals in another app (eg ZOE) to save double entering everything
3 votes -
Support for RP diet
Support for the RP Diet app. This is one of the best apps for nutrition tracking for performance and wellness.
3 votes -
Macro goal
I wish that the rings at the top showing the macro goals would show how many I completed for the day instead of what the goal is supposed to be. So it would fill the circle/ring with how much macros out of the goal I completed as well as show the amount of grams. Also wish it would explain the reason I completed my macros even though I did “hit them” like show within how many grams u can be to complete it.
95 votes -
More consistent connection with apple watch
The connection between the app and the watch doesn’t happen every time. It does very often, but I feel that it should always connect without question. This happens when I open the app and begin an activity.
36 votes -
Edit/Rearrange Meal Plan
The meal is prescribed and set. I like to rearrange my meals and macros to all fit nicely in my daily schedule. It would be nice to be able to have that edit feature so I can customize/make small adjustments to my plan to better fit my schedule. while maintaining accurate macros.
5 votes -
Adding or substituting an exercise to a programmed workout
When I edit a workout, it would be helpful to enter multiple sets of an exercise at one time instead of adding them one at a time.
1 vote -
Recipes ingredients does not match the videos and instructions include other ingredients or do not mention the ones that are in the list
Improve recipes descriptions
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Names on the equipment
I'm very new to the gym, our 24/7 gym... & God help me when I want to try something new as a substitute & I have enough idea what the **** thing is called but I know what it does... how bout a name of the machines so newbies know what it does & can locate said activity on the app, thanx
1 vote -
Make the screen close button black.
It’s impossible to see on the phone screen
1 vote -
Cancelling your membership
Allow members to cancel their membership whenever they want to.
23 votes -
Quick add
Should be able to quick add calories/macros.
5 votes -
Being able to add steps as my fitbit broke 💔
Have a feature u can add steps if u have a watch like me that can't sync to the app
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?
