Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Selecting billing start date.
I've been with several trainer/fitness programs and the majority of them allow the trainer to select their own billing start date, not merely when the client signs up. This should be a standard feature. Having clients wait till the first of the month is pretty rediculous and is not a professional business solution.Please, please, please give us trainers, business owners the ability to sign up clients at any day and choose a billing start date.
19 votes -
Trainer & client login
Trainers need the ability to use the app as if they were a client to help guide and teach the client how to use the app. Especially with the new nutrition coaching features, trainers must know the process for scanning food, trying the meals in the app, tracking macros, etc.
Right now it is a pain to log out and log back in as a “test” account I made to understand the workflow of the app. I also have to now pay for a seat as a “test” account just so I can learn the app’s features and how to…
19 votes -
Ability for admin to hide MFP as an option in client's settings
Business wants to move fully to in-app tracker and not even show the option of MFP tracking to a client. Admin should be able to turn on and off ability for client to see that option for food tracking.
19 votes -
Sync wearables to app
Sync wearables and the app so when a workout or habits are completed they get checked off on the app as well,
19 votes -
Add timers and exercise overlays for video calling. P oh
Interval cam has a system that allows the client to see what exercise will be next. It would be convenient to have the workouts on the screen while coaching the client in case there are any connection errors.
Exercise displayed up top
Workout and tracker on the side
Timer next to the exercise19 votes -
Award points weekly based on compliance
I would like to award by overall change and compliance to follow habits, workouts and nutrition plan.
19 votes -
Rate difficulty of habits
Are there any plans for habits where clients can rate the difficulty of their completed habits as well as leave feedback similar to how it is with completed workouts?
19 votes -
Include chat in the video call sessions
Include a chat box so I can write directly to my clients while on on a video personal training session, instead of closing the video to write to them or use another form of chat.
19 votes -
Pause or hold workout to finish later
I myself have had a couple situations in which I can't finish a workout because I need to take a call and it ends up being a longer call. There should be a way to pause, delay, or hold a workout for an extended period to then later come back to. Perhaps there could be a pause and then after one hour you would need to pause again and again every hour until you complete the workout or miss it.
19 votes -
There should also be achievements for clients' nutrition successes in the achievement thread on clients dash
Example achievements:
Consistency with tracking their meals for "x" number of days/weeks/months
Consistency with reaching their calorie and macro goals for "x" number of days/weeks/months
Consistency with keeping sodium/sugar low for "x" number of days/weeks/months19 votes -
Upload progress photos - auto-tag - who's progress photos missing
Hi there!
It would be a big help if I could see at
- auto-tagged clients based on their needs -
at the owerview site who has uploaded already the progress photos and who I have to remind to upload photos.Right now I always have to go through all of my client.
Sometimes is not easy because I use to have 100-200 clients.
Many thanks
19 votes -
TUT tracking
A third field of recording time under tension. We can perscribe time under tension in the field for reps. But, we have no way to track if the client has out performed a devious time under tension or total volume of a set that includes time under tension, weight and repetitions.
19 votes -
Improve Program functionality for Copying to, or copying from
- Ability to copy workouts to multiple Programs at once, i.e. in order to update or add a workout to all plans
- Ability to Copy from a Program to a client from within client view - i.e. where it says “this client doesn’t have a program, add one” then below that there’s a link to copy to, but only from workout templates.
- Ability to Copy from a Program to client(s) from the general client list ‘copy to/from’ window (again, currently the only 'from' options are clients or workout templates).
19 votes -
Allow clients to upload progress videos
I know you can do progress photos, ideally we want to do progress videos as well.
19 votes -
Display Calories Out from the FitBit App
I use My Fitness Pal and FitBit with all of my clients and love how the apps all now connect together. It would be great if the Trainerize App took the calories out over from the FitBit app as well as the resting HR per day, as this would allow me to monitor calories in (MFP) and calories out (FitBit) so I can monitor their deficit for weight loss.
19 votes -
Fitness test
I would like a to add a fitness assessment or test, to be able to be inserted in their calendar monthly or 3 months, to give the client a strength progression.
19 votes -
Ability to view all meal photos logged for a week in an insight board or summary
For some clients macro specific tracking is overwhelming at first so I have them track photos, but theres no way to look back over the week in a way that allows me to coach them through the visual changes we'd like to see in a plate.
There should be a way to create an overview of all meals loaded for a particular time period (even a week at a time would be amazing), then I could walk them through whats great and what's visually missing. I can't even download the image they've uploaded to create one on my own.
18 votes -
Manually Add Steps
Many of our clients wear pedometers. Can we please have an option to manually add steps?
18 votes -
adding HRV, Oura Ring, and Continuous Glucose Monitor recording and tracking
I have been doing continuous glucose monitoring, using the Oura ring to track sleep patterns and activity, and monitoring HRV with clients. Would be great if i could track them all down in one place like here in the Trainerize app. You already have so many great integrations and this would really take it over the top as not any other app is currently doing all of these in one app.
18 votes -
connect and sync to oura ring
this will make it easy to pull sleep data and other important metrics like hrv to monitor recovery and then run graphs off NUMBERS. versus just checking off habits and seeing streaks (which is helpful, but not quantitiative)
18 votes
- Don't see your idea?