Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
WOD - Copying WOD from one day to another, not just moving
When I create a WOD in a client's calendar, it would be so incredibly helpful if I could copy that workout to another day, instead of just moving it. I'd like to have the ability to use WOD multiple times without having to create a training program. The training program feature is awesome, but I train clients either in their home, or at a gym with varying equipment and varying abilities and very rarely use the same training program from client to client.
20 votes -
Spanish Language in App Menu
As a Spanish-speaking trainer, I am enthusiastic about expanding into the Latin American market. However, I am facing a significant hurdle in our growth trajectory. Currently, the absence of Spanish language options for the main menu buttons in the app is proving to be a challenge.
In today's globalized world, offering language choices during the account setup process is not only beneficial but also essential for enhancing user experience. By incorporating Spanish language support, we can significantly enhance accessibility for our Spanish-speaking customers, thereby fostering greater understanding and engagement with our platform. This, in turn, has the potential to fuel…
20 votes -
Spanish
We need the Custom language, Spanish please please 😔
20 votes -
View trainer calendar
Clients should be able to view trainer calendar availability without having to go through the booking appointment process and check each individual day for potential openings.
They should be able to see all available openings for the week and have the option to then book in to them.20 votes -
I’d like the ability to easily toggle between my coaching dashboard and my own personal training dashboard without having to sign in and out
I’m new to this app so I could be mistaken but, I’d like the ability to easily toggle between my coaching dashboard and my own personal training dashboard without having to sign in and out. I use Trainerize to program for my clients and my coach uses Trainerize to program for me. And in order to access those, I’m constantly having to sign in and out.
20 votes -
video for Program INTRO
the requirement is to have a function to add " YOUTUBE VIDEO LINKS"
for every new program we create
for exampleonce we create a new program for FAT loss
we should be able to add these extra videos- Program intro
- How to follow through
- Nutrition & supplementation
- Exercise FAQ
etc
20 votes -
Integrate app with Strava so clients can see their cardio workouts on the platform
Integrate app with Strava so clients can see their cardio workouts on the platform and feel more invested in using Trainerize as their go-to fitness platform where they can see all their data across all other devices and platforms.
20 votes -
Goal/Mantra/Motivation on dashboard
I think it would be really useful for clients to be able to see at the top of their dashboard, (so its visible each time they open the app) a big display to remind them WHY they're doing what they're doing.
So when they sign up, they can set up their display with their goal, or maybe a mantra they want to go by, or something motivational.
I think this would go a long way for keeping clients motivated
20 votes -
Recipes need gram per weight serving size
Instead of recipes just saying 6 servings, it would be extremely useful if the serving size was in grams. This would make shopping and meal planning and customizing much easier for the client.
20 votes -
Have a tab of “easy to make” meals for those that are new to cooking.
I have clients that are very new to cooking and eating healthy, I think it would be helpful to have some meals with less ingredients that would be easier to make. Like chicken, rice, and broccoli for example.
20 votes -
Schedule tasks/habits or activities for specific times of the day
It would be nice to be able to schedule reminders for different tasks, habits or activities for different times of the day. This is a feature I've seen in PT Distinction and it's actually a feature used by many Calendar Apps.
At the moment, in Trainerize you can only schedule Private Messages for different times of the day. All other stuff on a client's calendar: Habits, Workout, Cardio, Photos and Body Stats only have a daily reminder which is set for a particular time of the day (Default is 8AM I think and only the clients can change this daily…
20 votes -
Embed checkout on my own webpage
Instead of having to leave my webpage to check out, allow us to embed the checkout form on our own webpage so it's a seamless experience.
20 votes -
Custom welcome and consultation form based on certain client types
Ability to create custom invitation emails and consultation forms based on clients selected product, client tags, or workout program.
Example: Someone selects a nutrition only program they would receive a nutrition specific welcome and consultation form focused on nutrition. Someone selects a training and nutrition program they would have a specific welcome and consultation form that pertains to both fitness and nutrition. Or if someone signs up for a 6 month program with monthly payments, would be great to send an agreement that covers those 6 months commitment to pay vs someone who pays all up front who would not…
20 votes -
Average sleep hours within the app
I would love if the app would create a weekly average for clients to view their hour's sleep averaged
20 votes -
Video analysis - voice over & scrub video
It would be INCREDIBLE if you could respond to a client sending a video of their exercise with a voice over/screen record of you scrubbing through the video and talking through what they could do better. I coach a lot of athletes and this would be super relevant
20 votes -
Add custom tags to sort recipes
Allow coaches to add custom sorting tags to recipes to suit their preferred meal plans. Ie., Ketogenic, Mediterranean, or Paleo meals.
20 votes -
Having The Ability To View Where Clients Are Within Master Program
I have a master program that currently has over 100+ subscribers who have purchased the program throughout the summer months. It would be nice to be able to view where everyone is within the Master Program on a Master calendar of sorts.
20 votes -
Be a HIPAA compliant vendor
I need Trainerize to be able to store health documents.
20 votes -
MATSTER HABITS
The ability to cluster or create habits. Everyone has coustom habits for clients obviously but the ability to put those habits that you generally set for your newbies, or veterans, or sub groups of clients. So when a person is assigned a trainer and program initially you can choose to have them assigned to a habits group as well Ferson Stafford @theatlantafitness
20 votes -
Leave comments on specific exercises
I would LOVE to be able to leave comments on individual exercises. Or be able to review comments from previous workouts while in someone's workout.
20 votes
- Don't see your idea?