Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Workout Readiness Score
When you client is ready to begin their workout, having a check list of sleep, soreness, mood, energy, stress will greatly help with feedback and tracking over the course of the program/training block.
21 votes -
In-App Nutrition Access for Coaches/Trainers
I would love to be able to log my own meals with photos so I can share in the experience together with my clients! Lead by example!
21 votes -
Ability for clients to 'favorite' workouts
I use trainerize to run an 'on-demand' subscription and a LOT of clients have requested the ability to 'favorite' workouts so they can come back to them. I have hundreds of workouts available to my clients and I think it makes sense and makes it easier to manage and look through to find their favorites to come back to.
21 votes -
Bulk delete Auto Messages
Ability to bulk edit or delete auto messages. Currently the sign for deleting auto messages is greyed out. Can we please have this ability. It's a chore to go in and delete all these auto messages one by one.
21 votes -
Payment reminder
Let us customize the payment messages and also install email reminders.
21 votes -
The Ultimate Game-Changer: Why Trainerize Needs Apple Pay Integration Now!
If you're looking to boost your sales and stay ahead of the game, it's urgent that you consider adding Apple Pay as a payment option to your app. With the rise of social media and the need for instant gratification, customers expect convenience and speed when making purchases. By integrating Apple Pay, you can provide a hassle-free payment experience that is sure to attract more customers and increase conversions.
Research has shown that integrating Apple Pay into payment options can lead to a significant increase in sales for businesses. As a satisfied user of Trainerize, I strongly recommend adding this…
21 votes -
ongoing habits (no end date)
I'd like to have the option to select a habit as 'ongoing' on a clients profile rather than have to select a set date for it to end.
21 votes -
Use the smart meal planner WITHOUT calories & macros
Be able to add custom meals and use the smart meal planner without calorie and macros inviolved.
I'd like to be able to use the smart meal planner and custom meals feature but I use portion control and not calorie tracking with my clients. Having nutritional information attached to the plans and meals would complicate and confuse our portion control approach. I will only be able to use these features if I can create meal plans and add my own custom meals without having the information attached to it.
Or at least, be able to hide the information on the…
21 votes -
Add hyperlinks into auto-messages
Rather than paste a full url into an auto-message, have the ability to add a hyperlink to specific text.
21 votes -
Include and exclude specific foods and individual macro targets
You need to add some features like they have in eatthismuch.
1. An option to set individual macro targets
2. More options with how much meals and snacks a day
3. Including just specific foods. Or more options to exclude
4. More recipes suited to these foods
5. Planing the whole week with meals/ recipes
6. Option to add own recipes21 votes -
Ability to have smart meal planner to have seperate nutrition goal
Right now when I give a nutrition goal, when I turn on the smart meal planner, it overwrites it. I wish the client to have a nutrition goal I prescribe, but the smart planner generates their meal plan with a different nutrition goal.
Please add your comments why you would like this.
21 votes -
Option to add cover photo for workouts
Option to upload a cover photo to workouts, instead of the screenshot of the first exercise.
This helps make them more easily identifiable within a program, especially if all workouts begin with the same exercise (i.e. all of mine have activation exercises at the beginning, so almost all covers look the same)
21 votes -
Have client folders for consultation notes and fitness assessment results within their profile
I do a zoom call consultation for all new clients and end up writing down their info and storing it in google drive. I’d love a spot to write consultation notes, fitness assessment results and check-in notes in the app so client can read them. Like their own client folder.
21 votes -
Short videos showing different app features that I can send to my clients
Short how to videos with different features of the app. This would eliminate so much confusion on “how do I xyz”, and could just send them videos!
21 votes -
Glute measurements in biometrics
Please add a Glute measurement option
21 votes -
Download my exercise video.
It would be convenient to allow admins/trainers to be able to download the video they've uploaded through the trainerize app. I know I can just record my own and upload it. Its nice to be able to select the exercise and record through the app, however if I want to use that video for something else, downloading it straight from the app would be great. For example if I delete it from my device or all other storages, its still there.
21 votes -
delete sleep entry
delete sleep entry
21 votes -
Add physical address to client's profile info
Adding client's physical address would allow us to save that info in a convenient spot and have access when we want to send clients a physical product or gift.
21 votes -
MyNet Diary food tracking compatibility.
MyNet Diary food tracking compatibility.
21 votes -
Add before and after fitness assessment photos to show visual progress in posture, mobility and joint function
It would be great to add a section for initial fitness assessment photos and a retest of the fitness assessment photos to see visual progress
21 votes
- Don't see your idea?