Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Multiple Habits Icons I can pick
Multiple icon (emojis) options for creating custom habits.
Seems very simple and basic but it would bring a good feel to our custom habits.
For example, having a glass of water emoji for our (Water intake custom habit)
**Similar to the selection you have set up when creating a custom group
20 votes -
Have a "hiking" option for workouts
Instead of "walking", it would be nice to distinguish "walking" from "hiking" in my clients programs.
20 votes -
Trainers to be able to build/edit workout programs through the app.
The ability for trainers to edit/build a new workout through the app and not just the webpage. The app is all about convenience for me and this is a pain that I have to use my laptop!
20 votes -
Make groups or teams within groups for challenges
The ability to make groups within groups for challenges and simply organization
20 votes -
I’d like to be able to edit a clients program/workout through the mobile app
I’d like to be able to edit a clients program/workout through the mobile app
20 votes -
Allow for each customize exercise to have sets, reps, weight, and distance.
Allow for each custom exercise to have sets, reps, weight, and distance.
20 votes -
Edit workout from calendar screen
Allow the ability to edit a cardio activity or workout from the calendar screen. For example, if I schedule running and forget to add a target I have to delete the workout and add it back in rather than being able to click on running and edit. It would save time and improve ease of use when programming.
20 votes -
Link to FatSecret App
I would like the ability to link to the FatSecret application.
20 votes -
20 votes
-
Synchronize editing a workout in "workout builder" and "edit progression" with the workout in the calendar.
Ok listen,
A client needed to swap two exercises in his workout. It happens.
So I edited it in "Workout Builder". I also edited the number of reps in "edit progression". Problem solved. But no....
Even though the change of exercises occurred in both "Workout Builder" and in "Edit Progression", the client could not see this change of exercises in his calendar. So my suggestion is:
Synchronize the changes you make in "Workout Builder" and "Edit progression" with the clients calendar.I actually see this as a glitch in the service and something that needs to be fixed. Because we…
20 votes -
Add more capabilities for printing workouts
It would be cool to be able to download a picture and video for the same exercise and have the option of switching between them on the fly for printing purposes. When I print a template workout, it only shows the thumbnail of the video, which doesn't always show the correct angle of the exercise to be performed. It would be nice to be able to click on a button and change all the thumbnail videos to pictures of my choice for each exercise. The way it's set up right now, I have to choose between uploading a video or…
20 votes -
Sort workout order calendar
Ability to order the workouts within a training day. It always seems to put "cardio" workouts after every other workout, and there are times when I'd like to specify the order
20 votes -
Allow notes to be written for each individual set rather than only the overall workout. This provides much better feedback for the trainer
In the current version I can't write notes during individual exercises. I can only write notes for the workout overall.
I would love to be able to write a trainee note for each set. For example during the third set of bench press my client may experience a random sensation I want to monitor.
With a note that pops up in the history I can make mention of it during the next session. This makes me look attentive and professional.
I've used software that allowed this in the past and it was a valuable addition. I would love to see…
20 votes -
Allow swap out from lunch to dinner and vice-versa e.g the client can eat last nights dinner as lunch the next day.
Allow swap out from lunch to dinner and vice-versa e.g the client can eat last nights dinner as lunch the next day.
19 votes -
🔥 We Need Threaded Conversations on the Community Board (like on Facebook)
Right now, the community board only allows standalone comments. There’s no way to reply directly to a post or keep a conversation together. This makes it hard to actually have a conversation; discussions end up scattered, and clients lose interest quickly.
On platforms like Facebook, threaded replies and “hot conversations” (the most active threads) rise to the top. This keeps communities alive, makes it easy for new members to jump in, and builds real engagement.
Adding threaded conversations to Trainerize would let us:
Boost client engagement and retention
Keep conversations organized and easy to follow
Create stronger, more connected communities…
19 votes -
Under 1400 calorie plans
Please create meal plan options below 1400 calories. Its very frustrating. Better yet make it customizable.
19 votes -
Customize daily meals by adding or removing a meal (ie. breakfast)
It would be helpful to allow clients and/or trainers to change the meals that are available. This way i could provide a lunch 3 days a week, and dinner 4 days a week.
19 votes -
A vault - somewhere we can add Eduacation video's and recipe books and resources
A button where Clients can go to see resources from their coach that will be helpful, such as, video's and recipe book PDF's. Alcohol cheat sheets etc.
19 votes -
Allow for decimal places to be used for macros in food items
Currently the system will round up macros to the nearest whole number, which might not seem like a big deal but this ends up providing inaccurate daily macros. E.g. a food items protien macro distribution being shown as 4.6g as opposed to 5g
19 votes -
Adding in a space for clients to journal their weekly check ins/workouts/Nutrition
By having a part of their Trainerize app for them to journal down their thoughts, feelings and an example of what habits have they inculcated will help me connect with them on a deeper level
19 votes
- Don't see your idea?