Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
448 results found
-
381 votes
-
Where can I see the list of machines available at any location? Need a way to list down all the machines that can help me target a specific
Where can I see the list of machines available at any location? Need a way to list down all the machines that can help me target a specific muscle
92 votes -
Add opening hours, especially holiday hours!!!
Nowhere does it show the gym opening hours. Not in the app, on the website or google maps. I should have to call (and be put on hold for 10+ mins) or show up to know at what time you close.
80 votes -
Apple Wallet Pass
Please add feature to add pass to Apple Wallet
22 votes -
Easier way to add gym card to apple wallet
It’s not coming up for me so if there was a specific place to insert card to apple wallet that’d be good
226 votes -
Permanent Guest Entry Barcode
If you are bringing in the same guest each time you come, they(the guest) should be able keep their barcode for easier entry and not have to show their ID each time.
5 votes -
gym updates in the app
Any building-wide updates should be posted in the app (e.g. building closures, holiday hours)
1 vote -
Training/logging
I notice most machines have QR codes. It would be nice if you could scan that on the app under strength and add your reps and weight for the day. Opposed to keeping a log on your phone or writing it down
1 vote -
Notification for upcoming payments
If you’re going to charge an “overdue” fee for a single declined payment at the top of the day that it’s due, you should probably also have an option for upcoming payments. Otherwise it seems a bit illegal.
27 votes -
Allow members to cancel appointments for tanning, hydro massage etc.
I go to different locations. sometimes I accidentally book the wrong location for tanning, hydro massage etc. I can’t cancel the appointment through the app and I’m not at the gym I made the appointment at to ask them to cancel it. This prevents other members from using the service.
1 vote -
Have WiFi password in app
Put the WiFi password for the location you are at in the app.
5 votes -
QR code on Watch
Let me link my smartwatch watch, show the QR code as a point of convenience so I don’t have to fish my phone out
24 votes -
Payment
Ability to change or update payment account with new credit or debit card.
3 votes -
Add additional gym locations to current membership.
In membership link create a section that allows you to add additional locations to current home gym.
1 vote -
Calendar Year Gym Closures
Provide an active calendar showing all gym partial/full closures due to holidays etc for the current year(s).
22 votes -
parents access to camera in kids zone
I’d love to be able to check on my kids without finding a manager and losing my machine.
27 votes -
Machine Directory
I would love to see a machine directory added to the app. Each machine could have its own page that includes:
• The name of the machine
• A short video or GIF demonstrating proper use
• A visual highlighting the primary muscle groups worked
• The machine’s location within the gymThis feature would be especially helpful for new members, those trying unfamiliar equipment, and anyone looking to build more effective workouts. It would make the gym more accessible and help members feel more confident using the equipment correctly and safely.
2 votes -
ADA - App Consirderation
Your iOS app currently does not support bold text size. When bold text display is selected the membership card cannot be scanned. For those who are sight impaired the bold text option can be necessary to function however it has to be turned off every time I go to check in at the club. Very frustrating.
1 vote -
Add
After I register for a class add it to my personal calendar.
3 votes -
Add a Workout Streak Reward & Achievement System feature
Here’s a quick summary to send them: Add a feature that tracks workouts per week, month, and year with rankings, streak badges for consecutive days, and points for real rewards like store discounts. Integrate workout logging for exercises, sets, and machines to verify activity and boost engagement.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?