Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Sort Recent Foods by Most Recent
There appears to be no rhyme or reason to the sort order of “Recent Foods”. If it could sort by “most recently selected”, that would make it MUCH easier to add things that I ate recently (I tend to eat the same or similar things based on my grocery trips). I do have foods saved as favorite, and I use the meal copy and then adjust when I have recipes, so I can manage, but this seems like a logical and quick fix, and I don’t want to have 100 items in favorites just to try to find them again.
484 votes -
1 vote
-
Foods missing UPC codes even though the food is in the system
Give us the ability to add the UPC scan code to the database that is missing them so we don’t constantly get “this isnt in the database” when it is in the database, it is just missing the UPC code.
4 votes -
Save information
If i need to open another app to get some information it deletes what I typed in, even though i didnt close it.
1 vote -
Period start/end date
Option to track start date and end date of period
8 votes -
Sync with Nutrisystem
Nutrition provider would be beneficial as I use this to help with portion control and weight management. It could benefit others too.
1 vote -
tracking glitches all the time
Multiple times, the app for whatever reason, will stop tracking my heart rate and calories burned so it’s not accurate. At first I thought it was because I would go into another app and change the music or something and that would glitch it out, but it still happens even when I don’t do that. And then it sometimes won’t load the completed workout into my Apple fitness tracker too with the correct information.
5 votes -
Male/Female sex options only
During setup I was disappointed to see "nonbinary" as one of the sex options for the "very first Catholic fitness app."
Update this to Male or Female.
2 votes -
More efficient search for adding workouts to a routine
Fix the search feature for adding workouts or standardize the naming conventions to help.aid in the efficiency of the search. Example: When searching for machine leg extension several options appear that are nowhere near relevant.
3 votes -
Ability to ‘plan the day’ first then move from planned to actual as you eat the meal.
This would allow for planning ahead, and calculating macros before the day starts. Then ideally have an auto populate for the actuals
5 votes -
Beside the mico numbers consumed, add the recommended amout
It is nice to have a list of the nutrients consumed in a day but it would mean more if my recommended amounts were listed so I can know if i am close
5 votes -
Grocery Brand names are all us I am in canada
Grocery brands are all US and unable to buy these brands in Canada so this is useless to anyone living outside of the USA
2 votes -
Love the app
Love the tracker app but need to work out how easy it is to make own meal and track calories etc
I know I can create in my fitness app but need to link to Trainerize
Somehow2 votes -
I would love for the app to stop freezing every time I try to add a meal. I’m hard restarting sometimes 10 times to get it to work.
There’s nowhere on the computer for me to add a meal so I have no choice to de the app to log a meal and it is incredibly annoying to restart it over and over and over
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Pausing a plan
Ability to pause a program, like if you’re on vacation or skipped a few days because you’re sick. Fitplan app is great with this, benchmark against them.
4 votes -
Maximise screen font
Allow me to maximise font size since i workout without glasses.
22 votes -
1 vote
-
Add polar and garmindevices
Polar and Garmin devices must be able to sync. You can add a platform for different devices to be able to sync
38 votes -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
