Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Step counter in desperate need of accuracy improvements
I've been using trainerize for a few months now and the step counter accuracy when synchronising through any of the existing integrations is poor to say the least.
On a daily basis, the step counts are at least 1,000 to 1,500 steps inaccurate under quoting how many steps I've done when comparing with the external app, such as Fitbit or MyFitnessPal. In the most extreme case I completed 24,000 steps and the app only quotes me as having done 14,000. I have a great level of trust with my trainer and can share additional details with him, but this is…
2 votes -
Show ingredients in recipes so that they can be substituted, Just like meals. Allow both to be edited
Meals import with each ingredient that can be substituted. Recipes should work the same way. Also allow both to be edited after they are saved.
Right now, I can’t even see what ingredients I put in a recipe (how many ounces of protien for example) and can’t change it after I saved it if I forgot something
7 votes -
Tick to track completed exercises during workout
After every set tick that it's completed, during workouts
22 votes -
Track body measurements over time
Is there an easy way to track your measurements over time? Like chest or waist measurement over time? If that exists already it’s not clear.
5 votes -
Nutrition
Add Cronometer as another nutrition app intergation.
46 votes -
Necesitan meter mas programas avanzados para dar variabilidad. S3 o Full body 2 etc muchas gracias
Necesitan incorporar a la app anual un mayor número de programas avanzados pues ya resulta um poco monótono. Step 3 o Full Body 2... etc. Muchas gracias
1 vote -
Entry of HIT data between cycles
Allow entry of data between cycles. Right now during a HIT workout, you can only enter data once all cycles are done. I forget. Allow entry during the rest period between cycles.
2 votes -
More food planning options
In Custom food there should be more options to customize your food entry like in my fitness pal. For example im not able to enter separate ingredients for a specific recipe just the macros and there is no Serving option to choose from as well, this would help a lot. Also when choosing and food in your history, you should have the option of deleting foods that you dont use as much anymore or don’t intend to use in the future so you wont have to go through a HUGE list of foods just to find a specific food. This…
6 votes -
Grocery list
When generating the shopping list, have the option to choose the number of serves required for each recipe.
2 votes -
Macros and ingredients
Being able to check macros week to date and also being able to remove or swap ingredients
6 votes -
It would be helpful if the app allowed connection with my smart watch.
I have a Samsung watch that tracks everything, it would be helpful if I could connect my watch to the app.
2 votes -
Darkmode please!
Please add a darkmode feature. Thanks so much! I'm on android for reference.
4 votes -
1 vote
-
Have half servings as previously did. I.e avocado.
Can only enter 1 serving, not a half. I could do that before update.
4 votes -
Change time of meal
Should be able
To
Edit meal time15 votes -
Drop sets or superseries doesn't keep the memory correctly.
The app doesn't keep super series or drop sets progress correctly, you can't see them in the report as a special group and when you are in the activity, the values that the app shows are not your history in the drop set.
1 vote -
To have the alternative exercises. Some of the exercises I can’t do o use the machine because o hight o the machine is no available.
To have the alternative exercises. Some of the exercises I can’t do o use the machine because o hight o the machine is no available.
1 vote -
Improve the user experience of meal tracking, including improved ability to add and save recipes
Improve overall user experience of meal tracking, including ability to add and save recipes
4 votes -
Top menu bar text
The top menu bar with the App is a light grey color and the text is white, making the text nearly impossible to see or read. I have to use glasses to read small text but even with my glasses on the text is almost invisible.
1 vote -
ability to have a repeated food item auto logged
For example, coffee creamer to automatically be logged everyday rather than have to track it everyday or copy it everyday
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
