Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
Delete or sort custom meals
I love the AI meal input for when I'm at a restaurant, but I don't need to keep that meal forever. A delete option would be great so that we can find the ones that we keep using easier.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Calorie tracker function
Allow us to set all food quantity in grams by default.
7 votes -
Change default exercises
Allowing you to change the default exercises for a work out day. My trainer gave me a few exercises I can't do so I want to change them until I can. It also would be great if I need to add more sets to a default exercise
3 votes -
I like Practice Better interface better
I like Practice Better interface Better because you can easily put quantity of food (ex: .5 of serving size or 6 Oz of chicken) and it's easy to move ingredients from one meal to another if you messed up the dates or times. I see you do have recipes and maybe favorite foods which I'm looking forward to trying out
1 vote -
Have the ability to turn off the tutorials on the app
The tutorials keep popping up when i have been useing the app for a long tiime. Need an option to turn off
1 vote -
searchable workout
Make workouts searchable by type like "all standing". "Chair" "HIIT", etc.
5 votes -
A way to stop the workout time when in between exercises
When I finish an exercise, the workout timer keeps going which adds to my workout time (not the rest timer, now).It would be great to stop the workout timer when I’m going from one exercise to the other, especially if I have to set up (ex. Barbell Back Squat) plates for a barbell, machine, etc.
1 vote -
Cannot change calories on app.
Once fat, protein, starch entered, there is no option to edit the macros
6 votes -
Group message within community
Allow for the group messages to be searchable or grouped by general messages and messages directed at me personally or to everyone in the group
2 votes -
Yes
Ability to be able to find a Client, Coach, idea or topic, photo or video by using a search.
1 vote -
Easily move food and more options for quantity
I need an easy way to select a food and then move it from one meal to another, to fix my mistakes more quickly. Also, when I select "slices" for something like American cheese, I am only allowed to input whole numbers. I usually only eat a half a slice at a time so more options needs to be added. TY
2 votes -
Subtract button for sets
I need to be able to subtract one set in exercise when I accidentally add one with that + button
1 vote -
Qalzy
Qalzy has an AI scale that records everything you eat without having to type anything! Makes it so much easier to stay on track.
You should check it out, it’s pretty cool: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/calorie-tracking/qalzy-worlds-first-ai-scale-to-automate-calorie-counting1 vote -
Being able to add in our own exercises if we do extra workouts
Add our own exercises in, if we do extra workouts on top of the ones assigned. IE: if I do 3 sets of diff exercises, I want to be able to add them in so the trainer knows I’ve done extra. I did my own sets / reps of several exercises one day. I had no where to add them. I just had to message my trainer in the chat and wrote them down … I should be able to add them in
37 votes -
Nutracheck
Want to be able to track nutrition through nutracheck not My Fitness Pal !!!
96 votes -
Improve My Progress
The “My Daily Progress” does not maintain the daily data individually. Meaning, whatever data is in there for today, that same data overrides the previous days and erases their information.
3 votes -
Macrofractor
Integrate to import from MacroFactor
26 votes -
Two apps at the same time
Make it so that i can listen to the audio recordings qhile on another app at the same time. Like a game app or a shopping app.
1 vote -
Connect eat&track
Hy, it would be great to can connect to the "Eat&Track" app. Thank you!
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
