Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6425 results found
-
Calories limit increase (to above 4000)
Right now, my trainer is trying to give me a diet of 4500 cal but the app of my let’s him choose 4000 max. I’m having to do all of the calculations over 4000 manually. Can we increase the app to allow him to make it 4500?
1 vote -
Sync with Garmin like you do with Apple
I had an Apple Watch and recently switched over to Garmin. But I wish the syncing was the same for the Garmin as it is for Apple Watch. I tend to see my steps are not correct in the app because it doesn’t sync correctly. I also need to start a workout on my watch and press start on the app there for showing I worked out twice.
4 votes -
Being able to change nutrition goals
Changing macro goals to meet new needs, such as cutting. Maintaining or bulking.
1 vote -
Highlight the exercise you are doing
I think the app should highlight the current exercise. It would be easier to see
2 votes -
Make the text easier to read
Make the text larger or at least darker with greater contrast to n make it easier for those of us who need reading glass which we don't wear
2 votes -
Edit max weight/reps for a workout
Accidentally put a large number for a workout. Haven’t found a way to edit it. No clue what my max actually is now.
1 vote -
It takes forever to check off, faster check off please!
Others are posting it, I’m following up. Please make checking off goals faster!
5 votes -
Direct calories input
I want to be able to just add how many calories, protein etc I ate in a day, since not many calorie counting apps is able to connect
2 votes -
Syncing with my fitness pal
I have never been able to sync with my fitness pal and I have an iPhone
1 vote -
Macro
I wish you could quickly see daily and per meal macros and calorie counts, with updates as you swap recipes out. Ie if my target is 20% carbs, 50% fat and 30% protein what and how does each meal impact my meal planning like the intent app.
63 votes -
Make your app easier to use. Nothing is easy to do.
How do you send a message to your trainer. Nothing is explained. Cannot find a help option
1 vote -
Keep weight selection of foods
If you measure your food in grams, to keep the selection in grams, instead of constantly changing every time.
4 votes -
landing page for sales
have your own personal landing page for your payments page, with a link to share the page rather than just the individual sale links
2 votes -
If were low in carb search those specific foods
This would be like if we need 30 carbs to meet nutrition goals for the day and it could literally search thru our recent foods that we eat so we know we have it on hand
7 votes -
A reminder to drink water for Apple phones in the app
It would be helpful to have a reminder to drink water as well as something to show how much is needed for one’s body to be sufficiently hydrated
9 votes -
Copy custom meals & recipes to make changes
When I create a custom meal or recipe, let me make a copy so I can make modifications. Example when I make taco meat - sometimes it’s with beef but could be turkey or chicken or venison and any combination of all the above!! I want to make a recipe for one pound & copy to keep in my library
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Take a photo to calculate macros for you
Be able to a photo and have the app calculate your macros from the picture
3 votes -
98 votes
-
Fitness apps communicate
The Apple iOS, health app doesn’t communicate well with the MyFitnessPal app, which doesn’t communicate well with the trainer app. The trainer app has excellent tracking of my exercises for weight training, but the MyFitnessPal app does not recognize it does not receive that information. Also, there is a long delay between my health app and my fitness pal for example the activity of steps delays sometimes up to 30 minutes
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
