Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6425 results found
-
Count how much ive eaten not how much to go
I can't deal with the mental gymnastics of trying to work out how much ive eaten, the slider shows how much to go but the numbers don't match my individual needs so am constantly trying to workout how much ive eaten by adding and subtracting what's left to eat from the total numbers. Its exhausting. Alternatively the sliders could have a manual adjustment so I can change the limits to the numbers I want for my individual needs
3 votes -
Huawei integration
Huawei health integration. Be user friendly with Huawei users.
14 votes -
Search function
When I search for something, have my most recently used item come up first.
2 votes -
Bugs in the app
Maybe fix your **** app, I can't even check in
2 votes -
3 votes
-
Compare data with same age group
I would like to recommend adding a feature to compare my progress with people of the same age group and benchmarking that to the more fit or better achieving athletes
3 votes -
Allow manual entries for the day to confirm macros without adding actual food or sync with other apps like cronometer
Allow the entry of a days calories and macros without adding food items and meals so if you use other apps you can just manually confirm you ate the right portions. Or allow syncing of cronometer, myfitnesspal, or other apps
49 votes -
Huawei app device to be linked
Huawei app device to be linked
4 votes -
Allow us to remove meals
I used the custom functionality since you don't have Costco meals, but I messed up adding the fats, carbs, etc. And now I can't delete it. This should be a very basic feature.
1 vote -
Consistency in Recipes
I’m noticing that your recipes have ingredients in the instructions that don’t fall in the ingredients list. For example on a smoothie bowl recipe, it talks about topping with chia seeds, but no measurement is given in the ingredient list for these. Several recipes are like this. Also, use consistent measurements. How many g, oz, c of potato instead of “1/2 a medium…”? I want to make sure what I’m eating is what I’m tracking.
163 votes -
Add create recipe to the food log
I would like to be able to create a recipe and then add it to the food log. A lot of times I make things and it's not an option in the food log so I have to add ingredients one at a time.
6 votes -
I would like it inclusive and nutrition tracks from MFP
Like if it was a stop shop and that it would actually track nutrition from my fitness
1 vote -
NinaNichole
Would like the trainer to be able to see the work I've been doing with the equipment
Also having the ability to add on equipment manually
1 vote -
Weight Stats
I can’t check back weight. It’s just shows the latest weight
3 votes -
HR monitor stops in the middle of workout. Very buggy
HR monitor from Apple Watch it buggy
2 votes -
Text is too small when you click start for the exercises, glitches when viewiNg videos. Entering meals is a lot of steps to get to & complet
Text is too small when you click start for the exercises, glitches when viewiNg videos. Entering meals is a lot of steps to get to & complet
1 vote -
Several pictures per meal
Need to be able to post several pictures for each meal. One is not enough if we have dessert or 2 portions
2 votes -
Name change
Can we stop calling it a “Turkish” getup? The Turks as part of the Ottoman Empire in the early 1900’s committed genocide against the Armenians, brutally killing over 1,000,000 Armenians including women and children. It was probably an Armenian getup before it was stolen by the Turks along with Armenian coffee, desserts, land, etc.
https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/the-armenian-genocide-1915-16-overview
1 vote -
Workouts
If I move my workout to another day, the required steps for that day should automatically switch. So that’s the 7500 goes with the workout and the 10000 goes to the non workout day.
1 vote -
Reminders
I suggest having reminders throughout the day. Like walking. Drinking water. Instead of all ) reminders first thing in the morning. Maybe an option to choose how often you want them.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
