Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6428 results found
-
51 votes
-
Have macro rings show progress on the main dashboard
Currently the main macro rings on the dash show what my goal is - but not where i am at at any given point. Rings should start red and incrementally change color to green based on percentage of daily goal.
58 votes -
Integrate with WorkOutDoors.
Integrate with WokOutDoors to get more detailed activity tracking.
1 vote -
Turn off Interval Workout Voice 'Encouragement'
Please return the option for turning off 'new interval workouts' where the timer gives you encouragements. They are very annoying to my clients. I was inundated with so many requests to switch them off in the past week, and complaints that they ruin the workout!
Simply turning down the volume doesn't work, because the basic announcements need to be there for the client to know when to move on to the next exercise. Otherwise they have to watch their phone. Several of my clients are now bypassing the Trainerize app altogether and are just using a generic phone timer which…1 vote -
To view all macros/micros before food entry
I would like to be able to view all macros and micros value for an item prior to selecting it and afterwards as part of my meals data. Sometimes when scanning a barcode an item pulls up and some of the data is different from the packaging. I would like to be able to see that and know before I decide to post that item. I may decide to custom enter it instead. But I won’t know exactly without seeing that Data. If the item exists via barcode scanning it only provides the servings size and calories.
49 votes -
Have a search filter for classes
I would like to filter classes by instructor, class type, LOCATION, day/time
Especially location.
17 votes -
Link to ReflexActive
Want to link my type of fit bit watch which is called a reflex active to my app
5 votes -
Optional extra progress pictures
Currently there’s only 3 progress pictures we can upload, front side back. Can we have extra optional ones that we could label ourselves. For example so I could upload both side right and left pictures. Also allows us to do flexed vs not flexed photos
13 votes -
Integrate Tonal App (Smart Home Gyms)
It would be great to bring over the stats to the app from Tonal. This doesn't just have to apply to the Tonal. It can be for all smar home gym that anyone could have.
12 votes -
Sync with Whoop. The whoop fitness tracker is amazing.
Whoop has so much data tracking and software. Plus the battery back up works so much better. I would love to see Whoop be added to sync too.
1,104 votes -
Tap video to pause / play
Tapping pause / play button is too difficult.
2 votes -
Adding a different exercise instead of substituting and it not go to the bottom
If you do one set of an exercise but decide you want to do or sub or with something else. Adding a different exercise at the place you’re at in your work out. Not at the bottom.
2 votes -
Servings measured amount should be built in and allow client to chose 1, 2, 3, etc.
Servings measured amount should be built in and allow client to chose 1, 2, 3, etc.
Currently servings are listed by the measured amount. For example if a single serving is 28g and I want to enter 3 servings I have to do the math and enter 84g. It’s not that big of a deal when it’s a whole number but it makes more sense for the single serving amount to be built in and populate when scanning an item allowing the client to simply select 1,2,3 etc servings.
45 votes -
editing past numbers if i made a typo
Maybe its me having trouble editing past data if i entered wrong
2 votes -
Allow comment in workout section
Allow the client to add a not in the workout section e.g used green resistance band for pull up
18 votes -
1 vote
-
KG and LBS
I would love to be able to enter either pounds or KG in the same workout across blocks of work.
12 votes -
quardio
allow syncing with quardio base
2 votes -
Allow exercise substitutions to stick permanently
If I substitute an exercise, it’s not just for that day, it’s for the duration of that split. But my subscriptions always disappear and the original move is back.
Allow the substitution to be permanent.
296 votes -
Add a picture of your own workouts because all the options for lifting aren’t available. Or allow to add exercises/lifts but free text.
Add a picture of your own workouts because all the options for lifting aren’t available. Or allow to add exercises/lifts with free text.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
