Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Be able to track future foods
I would like to be able to track foods I am going to eat in the future. If I prep food for breakfast and lunch for the following day it would be nice to track them when I am doing the prepping.
27 votes -
13 votes
-
Should have seperate meal options
I think a Breakfast One and Breakfast two option should be an option for when we have to split our shakes
5 votes -
Compare WOD Rx times GORUCK
Goruck wod finish times leaderboard would be available to view. Three leaderboards would be awesome. Scaled,Rx and Heavy
3 votes -
Subscription pause function
Somethings things happen either work trips, vacation, sick, or just simply need to put on pause. Subscription should offer a option to pause it from monthly charges. Also should have skip or pause option for the workouts.
23 votes -
More details from Withings body scan
More details porting in from Withings Body Scan, such as details from fat mass body scan.
2 votes -
Recording different reps/weights in same
I would like a way to record different reps for different weights within the same set. I.e- 3 reps at 10 lbs, 3 reps at 15 lbs in same exercise in same set.
7 votes -
It should be optional to save specific or favorite moves to add to workouts.
It would be nice to save workouts or favorite moves so you don’t have to search every time.
12 votes -
A feature that allows clients to flag exercises that cause injuries
I keep getting prescribed the same exercises that cause pain and injury ( I think they forget). It would be nice to just flag them, instead of constantly reminding trainer.
4 votes -
4 votes
-
6 votes
-
Connect with Noom for calorie and water intake.
Would love to see a migration of calorie and water intake from Noom. Trainer can assist with overal wellness goals
20 votes -
3 votes
-
Ability to link/sync trainerize calendar with other calendar platforms (e.g Google Calendar, IOS, Android calendars etc)
Ability to link/sync trainerize calendar with other calendar platforms (e.g Google Calendar, IOS, Android calendars etc) so clients can merge this with their current schedules.
(TeamApp might be a good example of this integration as the once synced with your personal calendar, the calendar updates automatically whenever TeamApp is updated)
55 votes -
be able to see past workouts on mobile app. my trainer told me i can only see them on desktop browser.
be able to see past workouts on mobile app. my trainer told me i can only see them on desktop browser.
3 votes -
Daily photos with comments
Daily photo with comments of what you did and mindset levels
2 votes -
Servings
When adding say chips make an option to put how many chips say if I have 4 chips . It only says how many servings of the serving size
4 votes -
Canceling a live class
Be able to cancel my reservation or message the coach that I will not be able to attend the live class.
4 votes -
We should be able to share activities with friends even if they are in other groups
We are a group of hard working physicians and would like to compare stats, how to do it, you integrate add friends and track progress
5 votes -
Gauge level of soreness the day after a workout.
It would be nice to know how sore I was the following day after a specific workout, so I can determine whether or not to increase weight/resistance the next time around.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
