Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Set the days I want to workout out. Aka be able to exlcude weekends without falling behind
Edit dates that I work out so I can mix in with life
2 votes -
Garmin MTB activities as cycling
Hi,
While trainer and road cycling workouts from Garmin are imported as cycling workouts, the MTB rides are considered “General” workout. Could you please fix this and make them cycling activities as well?
Thanks4 votes -
Easier access to stats
Easier access to recorded stats. Every time I want to see my past measurements, I’m looking all over the place for them.
4 votes -
3 votes
-
Repository of Shared PDFs
My coach shares PDFs often in the chat.
And sometimes the daily videos have PDFs attached to them.Would be great to have a repository where all the PDFs can be accessed rather than having to go back to the chat / day with the video.
2 votes -
Connect my scosch
I’d like to connect my scosch to this app.
5 votes -
Connect with Halo
Sync with Halo band
2 votes -
Add a drinks category and ability to save favourite full meals rather than individual ingredients
Have the ability to save full meals as favourites rather than individual ingredients so you can add meals and move them around the meal tracker faster rather than having to go into your profile and add a full meal from there.
Also add a drinks category and water intake
47 votes -
Needs Updated Videos
The videos in this app are so outdated, they look like they are from the 80s & 90s. Please also create videos utilizing some of the newer equipment that is available at the gyms of 2023, not 1990.
1 vote -
If the app could be able to copy the result of a similar work out automatically filled in will be great. This will be faster and nice to ha
Where when you key in the result of the work out , the app allows us to copy the result of the same work out and automatically key. This safe time by keying one by one.
Also, the app to work offline when the is no Internet. Like Spotify.
2 votes -
Be able to delete a workout on the app v.7.79.0 of iPhone
Swipe to delete workout. Currently, the trash can icon and the word ‘delete’ are grayed out
1 vote -
2 votes
-
1 vote
-
Video Close-Ups and volume adjustments
- My music turns down when I watch the videos which is great but then doesn’t go back up when I am done watching, don’t like that.
- The videos should be closer up, I can’t see certain angles because she is wearing black pants and the mat and bench are both black plus I can’t zoom in to see it better and/or my screen doesn’t rotate to make it bigger. Thank you
1 vote -
Sync with Lumen
Please sync with Lumen for food intake. It's easier to log my food in one place.
5 votes -
The timer shouldn’t stop if there’s no movement. Having to wake it up on my Apple Watch isn’t ideal in the middle of a timed exercise
Apple Watch timer shouldn’t go to sleep during a timed exercise. Not ideal to wake it up during a plank.
4 votes -
Connect with Noise and Boat Smart Watches
It should connect with all brands of Smart Watches like Noise, boat coz it's very important to track steps, sleep count, calories count.
13 votes -
Ability to add notes to self-care or any agenda ite to track what you did for that
Add the ability to have notes on all agenda items that your trainer adds, not just work outs.
3 votes -
To be able to easily edit serving sizes when adding foods
I haven’t found an easy way to do this. For example, if the food item is for 1 cup but I only want to add 1 tbsp, I can’t see a way to change the form of measurement.
8 votes -
Option to just add calories instead of syncing another app! Or simply a tick to say you've had the calories for the day
I don't use myfitnesspal so currently can't tick off or add what calories I've had for the day! Would love a way to do this on the app - unless I've missed the option somehow. My PT gives me my calorie count but I'm just unable to tick it off or say how I've done without going off app!
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?
