Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
8 votes
-
Add Prenatal and postnatal nutrition and workouts
Helping mommas stay healthy and safe during pregnancy and then helping them heal postpartum with their pelvic floor and eating well to maintain a milk supply for a breastfeeding mom
1 vote -
Connect to Oura Ring
My sleep tracking, daily steps, resting heart rate, as well as calories burned would be much more accurate if the app could connect to my Oura ring.
515 votes -
Workouts
Actual Demos from Katy. Her demos led me here. Now i feel lost
Please. Please katie. Get us your Demos!2 votes -
Health connect will not work
My Galaxy Watch stats will not show up through Health Connect
2 votes -
Upload recipes from facebook, TikTok and websites.
It would be great if we could upload recipes from facebook, TikTok or a website.
3 votes -
Meal scan verses having to scan each individual item’s bar code.
The ability to scan your entire plate vs having to scan each individual item’s bar code or looking up item from the current menu items.
1 vote -
Return the list of PBs
We used to see a list of all PBs now we just see a number of PBs.
I know they display after you hit save, but if i miss that then i will never be able to go back
9 votes -
Timer that counts up so I know how long I have been working out for total
I can’t see how long I have been working out for total until I hit save. It would be great to be able to see how long I have been working out for as I go instead of just after I’m done.
1 vote -
Auto-link the fasted weigh-in check-in with the actual weight data input.
Auto-link the fasted weigh-in check-in with the actual weight data input.
1 vote -
If I am entering multiple things onto Trainerize if my phone locks or I go to a different app all of my progress is lost. Can this be fixed?
If I am entering multiple things onto Trainerize if my phone locks or I go to a different app all of my progress is lost. Can this be fixed so it stays on what I have inputted please?
1 vote -
Copy over a meal to the same day - if I had a custom lunch & repeat taht for dinner I don’t want to re enter all ingredients over again
Copy over a meal to the same day - if I had a custom lunch & repeat taht for dinner I don’t want to re enter all ingredients over again
3 votes -
Change color top options
Why is there white writing on a white background? Can’t see the X to close out, the Review and Log icons. Never put white on white
1 vote -
Have my recipes on the main page so I’m not out back on the home page and have to open meals again
I hate when I go to put my foods in and I click my recipes, enter my portion from my recipes and then I’m taken back to the home page. I want to finish entering all my portions before exiting. So it would be nice if my recipes is a tab like custom so I can enter it and enter the other portions I had with my meal.
1 vote -
Can we have a button with skipped the meal or couldn’t eat, whatever to let the trainer know we skipped a meal for whatever reason. Thanks
This is will help the trainer to know if we have skipped or it was a bit too much.
1 vote -
When we check off a box on our calendar, its a little anniying that we then have to x out twice in order to return to the calendar.
Its a little annoying that we have to x out twice afyer checking off a box on out calender. It'd be nice if we could just check off the habit etc., see the high five etc. and then automatically be returned.to the calendar.
9 votes -
Printable Recipes
provide the functionality to be able to print a recipe. It’s a little difficult to follow a recipe from a small mobile phone.
19 votes -
Allow daily macro input
Allow us to input our daily macros. I use Cronometer which doesn’t synch so I am stuck sending my coach daily screen shots of my macros from that app. A cumbersome, time consuming and frustrating process for both my coach and I.
1 vote -
Ingredients measured in grams consistently
Have all recipes show grams as standard. Instead of cup/fractions or block
65 votes -
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
