Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
Cardio realises I am no longer running/walking as i am going 60mph in the car. Only registers when i was moving at a reasonable speed.
In the Apple Watch workout app learns my routes already buzzing my watch to remind me to end the cardio activity when approaching the end of the run.
It also realises that I cannot run/walk at 60mph, and will only register at the point that i was acutally running/walking. Currently with the additional 2km at 60mph my exercise results are all thrown out of wack.
1 vote -
Adding previous time alloted for exercise stats
Adding previous time alloted to exercise stats. For example, if I click on push ups it will tell me how many I did but won't specify if I did them in 30, 45, or 60 seconds so it's harder to track if I improved or just had more time to do them.
1 vote -
Why my meals doesn’t count the calories in take when I added my own meals
When I take a picture on my meal tracker now it’s stop measuring my meals in take now.
1 vote -
I wish I could enter the time it took and the weight used on metcons in alpha strength.
We can only enter weight and reps for alpha strength class strength portion. As in:: 3 reps at 95 pounds. Not how much time it took and what weight we used to the metcon portion. As in: 14 min amrap completed 7 rounds 3 reps with 35lb kettlebell
OR
12:31 to complete the prescribed 5 rounds at 125lbs
Etc.It would also be nice to be able to enter in scaling notes (like band colors) used for pull ups etc. instead of just entering 0lbs for weighted pull ups.
Much better for pkeepikg track of progress.
Thanks!
1 vote -
More fair point system that isn’t rigged
People are abusing the point system and those of us who really do work lose.
1 vote -
Timer between sets
Have the clock between sets change color or something so you know its been completed
1 vote -
Autofill stats bug
This more of a bug fix than feature.
When I start my workout, I select autofill stats since I'll come close to the reps and weights or exceed them so that I don't have to type in a bunch. I love this feature. But if I change any of the stats and then near when my workout is over, I might edit the workout. Maybe to add an exercise or substitute an exercise or shift the order, then the stats go back to the original data wiping out any changes I made.1 vote -
Times between workouts
The time between the timed work outs needs to be increased. No one moves that fast!
1 vote -
Have a thumbs up/down reaction button for all workouts so our programs can be modified w more of the ones we like, less of the ones we don't
Have a thumbs up/down reaction button for all workouts so our programs can be modified w more of the ones we like, less of the ones we don't
1 vote -
1 vote
-
I cannot add meals in Meal tracker in app in my MacBook 13? I can only do it in my iPhone 13, Is there a way I can solve this?
Include trouble shooting or iiclude meal tracker in-app for laptops
1 vote -
Timer
There should be a large and easily tappable timer during a workout. The existing one is v small and hard to tap when your fingers are tired.
1 vote -
Add times for tracking
When inputting data such as blood pressure being able to add what time of day to add it. That way when being investigated or any problems arise it is more accurate.
1 vote -
To require less video interaction with exercises
To be able to push the start button watch the exercises smoothly transition from one until done. Then push complete.
1 vote -
Connect to Resmed CPAP machines
It shoes your sleep productivity.
1 vote -
Reorganize To Do List
I want to reorganize my daily to do list so I can check things off in order.
1 vote -
Voice enhancement
That the app lets me enter meals and snacks by talking to it (voice enhancement) it would be quicker that typing each item separately for example when logging a full meal.
1 vote -
New Activity
Add roller blading/skating to the activities
1 vote -
Audio mixer and noise cancelling/echo suppression
The rudimentary video add on doesn't let the user adjust microphone volume and also has no suppression for echo. The clients hear heir own voice with a delay which can put them off. If you can't do a echo cancellation please allow for mic adjustment at the very least
1 vote -
Fix aspect ratio problems
When the video is streamed in 16:9 by the trainer and the client uses the phone upright, the screen is not effectively used and the user experience is bad as the video consumes only a small part of the already small phone screen. Even worse when the client starts in portrait (9:16) and goes to landscape (16:9) his own video feed is messed up and does not rotate. Please fix the rotation issue and introduce a feature to allow the trainer to define an aspect ratio for his feet. If this is too much just crop the video to 1:1…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
