Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
The timmer
It drives me crazy its not big enough I think im hitting it and its starts to show me how to do the exercise instead of my timeframe for the exercise so I have to cancel that video and try again. Just annoying.
1 vote -
Reminders to log info on the app
I tend to forget to track my goals on the app daily. Maybe the app could send reminders on my to remember the importance of taking care of myself and stop what im doing for 10 minutes to some self care or work on a trainerize goal. A few times a day.
1 vote -
Add Treadmill or walking in workout.
Add treadmill or walking on full-body work out.
1 vote -
Support for “ screen- on- top” / picture-in-picture mode
It would be great if the app could support a screen-on-top feature, similar to Picture-in-Picture (PiP). This would allow users to keep a small, movable window on the screen while switching to other apps.
For example, when I’m following a YouTube workout video, I sometimes need to check something in another app. But as soon as I leave the video, I lose my place and often have to restart it from the beginning. With a screen-on-top mode, the video could stay visible in a small floating window, so I can easily multitask without interrupting what I’m watching.
This feature would…
1 vote -
Fix the workout audio cue bug
When I pause multiple times or go back and forth between sets of the workout, the audio cue stops working! I have to close the app and reopen it so it can work again!
1 vote -
When i edit the quantities of the food item, I want to see the calories change with it live so I know the quantity to change it to l
When i edit the quantities of the food item, I want to see the calories change with it live so I know the quantity to change it to line in my fitness pal. It’s too much clicking back and forth to guess the quantity and go back to see if I got the right calorie count to match the package.
1 vote -
Nutrition speedometers
The nutrition speedometers should show how much of our macros are left rather than what we have eaten. We need to be able to see that in a pinch without clicking too many times to see that information.
1 vote -
We should be able to enter our own recipes. At the moment this does not work, especially on iPads.
Entering a recipe is cumbersome and time consuming.
1 vote -
Calories limit increase (to above 4000)
Right now, my trainer is trying to give me a diet of 4500 cal but the app of my let’s him choose 4000 max. I’m having to do all of the calculations over 4000 manually. Can we increase the app to allow him to make it 4500?
1 vote -
Being able to change nutrition goals
Changing macro goals to meet new needs, such as cutting. Maintaining or bulking.
1 vote -
Edit max weight/reps for a workout
Accidentally put a large number for a workout. Haven’t found a way to edit it. No clue what my max actually is now.
1 vote -
Syncing with my fitness pal
I have never been able to sync with my fitness pal and I have an iPhone
1 vote -
Make your app easier to use. Nothing is easy to do.
How do you send a message to your trainer. Nothing is explained. Cannot find a help option
1 vote -
Copy custom meals & recipes to make changes
When I create a custom meal or recipe, let me make a copy so I can make modifications. Example when I make taco meat - sometimes it’s with beef but could be turkey or chicken or venison and any combination of all the above!! I want to make a recipe for one pound & copy to keep in my library
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Fitness apps communicate
The Apple iOS, health app doesn’t communicate well with the MyFitnessPal app, which doesn’t communicate well with the trainer app. The trainer app has excellent tracking of my exercises for weight training, but the MyFitnessPal app does not recognize it does not receive that information. Also, there is a long delay between my health app and my fitness pal for example the activity of steps delays sometimes up to 30 minutes
1 vote -
Always name the exercise before you start the countdown
Some routines you count down to start the exercise before you’ve even told us what the exercise is
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Qwash watch on app
I have a qwash watch that records all my body functions. Oxagan steps. Kal.
1 vote -
Get the app back as it was before today's uodate. I want the meal pictures back on calender view so they are easy to find for copy!
In the subject already
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
