Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Smart tracker
Smart Tracker Band!should track steps sleep and heart rate. Automatically sync with app. Instead of manually putting information in. Also have an option for progress photos
2 votes -
Integration with digifit iCardio
DigiFit iCardio allows for custom HR training zones which can be based on VO2 testing. Much more accurate calorie expend and intensity measures
2 votes -
Don’t do the same warm up everyday, put a timer we can see and put better music
I corporate a digital time we can see and keep up with. It motivates some of us to push harder
2 votes -
Enable an auto tabata sequence function
I would love a function where I can turn a workout into a timer and sequenced automatic tabata flow including feet periods.
2 votes -
Provide a focus metric
Provide a focus metric which allows the user to select from a few options to see an updated current weight/rep (combined) vs previous rather than user trying to calculate if progressing or not
2 votes -
Counting pushes for wheelchair
I’m in a wheelchair and this app has nothing associated with the type of workouts of any kind that is for people in a wheelchair.
2 votes -
Option to loop each video and loop all videos
An option to set a custom or YouTube video to play repeatedly either in a loop or a set number of repetitions and an option to play the next video automatically after the the first video ends and to loop through all the videos for a set number of times or in a loop
Also, I don’t know if there is a way to make custom videos display like the trainerize ones where a certain portion of the video plays on repeat automatically
2 votes -
Classes booked through Movati app should show on the calendar
If I book a class through the Movati app it should show on the calendar. Only workouts that are booked by my trainer show.
2 votes -
Allow users to select their trainer
I would really like to be able to select my trainer from a list to message. For some reason mine won't show up in my message options on the app.
2 votes -
Don’t reset the start time and end times when I edit an exercise.
I’d like to see how long I worked out every day. But if go in to edit an exercise, my start time resets, showing I only worked out for 1 minute. That’s a problem
2 votes -
Be able to save the videos in the app so I don't have to wait to load everytime I open it
Every time I open a video it takes long to load, I wish the video was saved after the first time I saw it so next time I open the video it load faster
2 votes -
Improve recording of Timed Workouts
With a timed workout - instead of recording reps and weight - have the app record the time and carry over increased times from week to week
2 votes -
add sailing as an activity feature? I compete professionally but it’s so unique non of the other activities work as a substitute:)
To add more sports in the “activity” section. Especially sailing as it’s very high intensity
2 votes -
Add timer to allow using outside the trainer pics
To be able to use the timer to do HIIT
2 votes -
I like seeing what days i logged in and the times that i did
I like being able to see what days I’ve been to the gym that month and what time that I checked in and out.
2 votes -
Tips de Alimentación en Semana 0
Los vídeos con los tips de alimentación (porciones, snacks, cómo distribuir las comidas, hidratación, etc)
pienso que esta mejor si los conocemos en la semana cero.2 votes -
toggle switch to change from m to yards for golf tracking
I cannot get my fenix 5 to show yards for golfing which is very bothersome. I have tried everything I can think of or found on internet. I want almost everything else on my watch in metric for tracking except for golf. Can garmin not have a simple toggle switch in golf tracking app to toggle from m to yards?
2 votes -
Provide class options that can be substituted for workouts
Instead of just having the workout, give classes that will work in place of the workout provided.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Put an preview photo in each workout
Put photos of the workouts to make it easier when i train to see the workout and do it faster and to not use much data put it as a pdf or as a photo beside the video better
God bless you all2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
