Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6428 results found
-
Cannot change calories on app.
Once fat, protein, starch entered, there is no option to edit the macros
6 votes -
Fonts
The light blue and orange fonts are hard to see, they look good but for anyone with any vision issues the lighter fonts are not user friendly.
6 votes -
Automatically add food when quantity changed
If I go through the (sometimes painful) process of finding the food and adjusting the portion size, it’s a safe bet I want to add that food. Could you please make the app intuitive enough to add that food without having to click the check mark? This would help me cuss less, so think of it as doing it for the children. LOL But seriously, please alter this.
6 votes -
Cannot delete one ingredient after logging a meal
I log my meals for the day to see if I'm within my daily calorie bracket.
If I see I'm over carbs then I want to delete an ingredient in a meal but at the moment you can only delete the whole meal.6 votes -
Add 1/2 cup under serving sizes
When you enter your food serving size, there is not an option for a 1/2 cup. The sizes start at 1 Cup.
We want calorie counting to become a habit and to measure in Cups is much easier than weighing all the time6 votes -
Ability to add or remove the ‘Snack’ category.
We sometimes make snacks that we eat for the whole week. I would like to be able to remove the snack listing from the daily menu planner as it populates those foods on the grocery list. I can’t tell from the grocery list which foods are for the snacks and which are for the breakfast lunch and dinner meals. It is not possible for us to make four meals a day. Therefore, we need the ability to just shop for three meals from this meal planner.
6 votes -
please allow meal tracking on the website
Please allow meal tracking on the website, including the ability to copy meals to other days.
6 votes -
Change Font, Text Size, and Create Headings/ Subheadings when writing the Program summary
I'd love to make the program summaries a little more reader friendly by being able to create headings, and sub headings, change fonts, highlight certain parts etc
6 votes -
Ability to Print/Download logged meal data
I would like to be able to print and/or download the meal data that I log in the app for a specified date or range of dates. I don’t use the recipes. I usually enter the foods that I am eating (or recipe info) and the amounts. I would like to be able to print or download this so that I could review it with my nutritionist periodically. I am not aware of anyway to do this currently. I think I would need to open the app and select each day individually and let the nutritionist look at it but…
6 votes -
Open videos in YouTube
YouTube links should open in YouTube, not web view. It's really annoying to have to watch ads for your videos even though I have YouTube premium. It's a poor user experience. Just change the link to a deep link.
6 votes -
6 votes
-
Since update can’t amend food meal
Since the latest app updated (ios) there is no longer the option to change meal type. So if I have logged later in the day it defaults to say Dinner but I want to log it as breakfast. You have to delete and add meal again. On old version I could amend to Breakfast.
6 votes -
European recipe measurements
Please convert recipe measurements from cups and oz to grams and oven temperatures to celcius. I’m forever looking up the conversions.
6 votes -
Add print or share recipe
This will allow my partner to prepare off my phone
6 votes -
Fewer meals for the week
I work sometimes 6 days straight. I don’t want a different meal I need to cook every day or 18 different meals for the week. Why isn’t there a meal prep? 3 or 4 meals that get us through the work week. I find that more useful.
6 votes -
Recipe building in the app
Please add in the function that will allow us to build a meal in the custom area, instead of having to add in the different components every time. This works in My Fitness Pal, please look into adding the same functionality to your app.
6 votes -
More food planning options
In Custom food there should be more options to customize your food entry like in my fitness pal. For example im not able to enter separate ingredients for a specific recipe just the macros and there is no Serving option to choose from as well, this would help a lot. Also when choosing and food in your history, you should have the option of deleting foods that you dont use as much anymore or don’t intend to use in the future so you wont have to go through a HUGE list of foods just to find a specific food. This…
6 votes -
Macros and ingredients
Being able to check macros week to date and also being able to remove or swap ingredients
6 votes -
Hevy app syncing for workouts
The app Hevy should be synced because all my trainings are saved there for over 3 yes now and I guess this and other fitness apps could help the coaches
6 votes -
Update the app. It constantly closes. If you need to access anything or you have no WiFi connection it will not load.
Update the app. It constantly closes. If you need to access anything or you have no WiFi connection it will not load.
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?
