Skip to content

Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize



We are continually updating your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6428 results found

  1. Macros

    I don’t use MFP, I use MyNetDiary which I find awesome for where in the world I live. But I refuse to add food into multiple apps. Please let us add our macros for the day in if you aren’t going to branch out to other apps.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Recipe unclear instructions

    The butter squash, wild rice and ground turkey casserole - is it 146g of raw wild rice, then cooked, or is it 146g cooked wild rice? It’s not clear. Please advise.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. All the work and the app still sucks.

    I’m sure you put in a lot of work, but as a client I hate this app. So much so I’m thinking of dropping my trainer I’ve been with for 5 yrs.

    I need to be able to turn off water/meal tracking. It’s in the way on the new layout.
    Apple Watch sync is complete garbage. You have too much on the watch app, it only needs to sync hr with the active workout. Also, why is the start button in the watch app at the bottom and not the top? Do you have UX designers?

    Legacy layout is better…

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I can follow the meal plan but….

    I would like to choose what I have in the refrigerator that I have, that’s the most closest to; “my meal plan”, instead of having to buy it at the grocery store only because I do not eat some foods like oodles and noodles that looks soggy other than top ramen, lol but I can get similar. I like taking pictures, so that why the app already analyzes the food that I buy by taking scans of each food that I buy, and the app counting the calories of every single food that I had already bought. All while tracking…

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Chat Threads

    In the Community chat, it would be great to have different threads for the everyday chit chat versus questions/comments specifically about the program (exercises, macros, food choices, etc). Current format is very hard to follow and doesn’t allow for quick feedback or discussion about the program.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. New nutrition dashboard view

    The new app update is horrendous for nutrition. I hate the way the dashboard screen shows food. Over complicated it. Please make the change This so that it can be optional.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Remove requiring take a photo of your food from meal entry, and make it an option

    It slows me down when I have to cancel out of take a photo of your food. I never take photos of my food and I find it really annoying that it’s required. Every time I put my food into the program. Please remove this as a requirement.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Correcting typing mistakes from past

    It's very hard to find workout from past and edit mistake in typing in number of reps and weights. On some excercises I can't reach personal bests anymore because I would have to scroll 4 years in past to find and edit workout. Simple scroll through the dates would be amazing and then posibility to select a date when workout happened.
    Also your app gives badges even if I accidentaly type that I ran 850 kilometers, and then change it. The badge stays forever and one cannot reach personal best anymore

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Replace tofu with something else.

    I don’t like tofu and it’s very hard to find where I live. I need a sub substitute.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. View recipes from desktop site

    Be able to view recipes from desktop as well as in the app

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Groceries for Next Week

    There are a lot of recipes that call for things I don’t always have on hand. I don’t have time to shop every day, but if I could load my grocery list a week ahead, I’d be more likely to stick to a menu. Right now I’m having to look for a menu swap for what I have on hand. That’s not working out well. I’m either not eating at all, or stuck with what’s handy. If I can see the week ahead, I can plan ahead and generate a grocery list to make meals for my whole family. They…

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ad a mic / dictation option

    Would like to dictate messages and meals to save on time. Thanks for your consideration.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can you include a box to put in fiber when adding custom foods please

    Fiber is really important and will be added if you scan barcodes but if the barcode is not found you are unable to add it manually..

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. My strength training is classified at general

    My Garmin strength workouts were reclassified as general I can’t seem to edit them to reflect that they were strength training

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add create recipe to the food log

    I would like to be able to create a recipe and then add it to the food log. A lot of times I make things and it's not an option in the food log so I have to add ingredients one at a time.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. To work with my samsung galaxy zfold

    I have a samsung galaxy zfold 4 and the meal tracker doesn't work on main screen or foldable screen, all functions are not available. Need to make app compatible with samsung zfold phones

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fix sync with mFP

    Fix my fitness pal, so it pulls in the information right away. I have to do a manual sink every day to make sure my food shows up. This is timely and annoying. Not so much a suggestion as a bug you need to fix.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add portion instead of full recipe

    When I go to “add food” and then “my recipes”, it adds the entire recipe instead of just one portion. In order to only add one portion, I have to start “my recipes” and then copy to the day.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Be able to use without internet

    Be able to use the app to track workouts without Internet

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Body Fat recalculation each week

    Create the ability to recalculate the body fat as a transference from for example WHOOP.

    Respectfully,

    Madam Ambassador Dr. Nealy
    H.E. United Nations Peace Ambassador NGO ECOSOC
    Dr. Angela J. Nealy

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?