Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
If you accidentally say that your exercises done you can go back and undo it
I just started using the app and I accidentally said that my workout was done but there’s no way to go back and undo and say that I’m still working on my workouts
3 votes -
Allow to connect and view on desktop or laptop
Allow connection and use on desktop/laptop. Was told only trainers have ability and access for desktop use
7 votes -
2 votes
-
Have a section to fill in sets instead of filling them in separately
Example: 16x5 at 135lbs. Instead of filling in 16 separate boxes for reps just put in 16x5
2 votes -
please add personal message tab in app.
There is no option to chat with u guys. If I have any dought how Can I communicate with u.
2 votes -
Ability to have a guided warm-up before or stretches cool down after
It would be great if the app walked you through some stretches before and had a timer.
Same for after the workout, some guided stretches
555 votes -
2 votes
-
PBs separate to current plan PBs
Ability to view current training plan PBs separately to overall PBs.
5 votes -
Allow trainer to add comments for each exercise. E.g. pull bar to collar bone, not chin.
When the trainer creates a workout, allow them to add notes to help you achieve a better form when executing each exercise like keep elbows at side, pull bar to collar bone, not chin.
4 votes -
Connect the workout portion to the my health app for iPhones to load workouts.
I would love to be able to access the workouts that I have done and have been recorded in the health app on my iPhone. That records my workouts and runs and they would be super helpful.
3 votes -
5 votes
-
Option to use Vimeo for video links instead of youtube.
Using Youtube allows for people to be able to just copy the link and save it, therefore they can steal your video links instead of paying for continued access to the content. Plus youtube plays ads during your videos. Vimeo links allow for the ability to keep your content private and doesnt play ads
4 votes -
Can update equipment selected
Can have the option to go back to update equipment available. I initially didn’t have equipment but now have access to gym equipment so would like to be able to update this option so to get more variety
8 votes -
6 votes
-
Track bowel movement
Track daily if any BM
11 votes -
Coaching tips throughout the workout
Reminders to keep your core engaged, put your shoulders down, don’t give up, notes about where you should be feeling the movement etc.
2 votes -
Show the RPE history along with weight and reps for each exercise
Varying weights and intensity is easier with the knowledge of your last RPEs for each previous weight/reps combination.
11 votes -
Ability to link out to supplements or swag purchase
I have an affiliate link for supplements and I also have my shopify shop that sells swag.
I want my clients to be able to link out to them from within the app.
10 votes -
Exercise by of sets and number of repetitions
To have an option to do the exercises by sets and number of repetitions instead of timing
2 votes -
Enter heart rate zones
The ability to enter your current heart rate zones and then track them using the app so you can perform cardio and HIIT training programs. Heart rate zones are essential for cardio.
21 votes
- Don't see your idea?
