Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Earn points for completing tasks daily Like You fail on hard 75
Some kind of reward for hitting goals everyday.
Win something Gift card Or some incentive
Like hard 75 No quit
3 votes -
How did you feel afterward? Prompt on meals.
I want to track my reaction to the food I eat.
I’d love to be able to indicate how each meal made me feel a few hours later.
I could click into a meal and answer questions, or, better, get a prompt 2 hours after a meal asking me.
Possible Scales of
sluggish/sic -> clean energy
Hungry -> fullExtra awesome addition would be to give me a report of meals I’ve eaten ranked by how they made me feel.
1 vote -
When copying meals, I want to modify time eaten on day copied to.
When I copy a meal from one day to another, I'd like to be able to modify the time I ate it as it's not always at same time that I eat it.
2 votes -
Ability to shut off the thumbs up
Ability to shut off the thumbs up. It’s one of the biggest things I hear from clients that they get annoyed with
3 votes -
Add support for Polar wearables.
Considering Polar were the pioneers in the field of fitness tracking wearables by creating the first device some 8 years before the competition did; then went on to create the first wireless HR strap, it really surprised me to learn they’re not supported here.
The data that could be harvested from their activity recordings would be a huge benefit to this community.
I can only imagine there are some legal issues that are preventing this from happening.
10 votes -
Workout Glossary for beginners
A workout that describes parts of the body being worked out. Gym terminology pertaining to exercise sets and reps.
4 votes -
Add meal zone to main screen
Would it be possible to add the meal ideas / meal section to the home screen/landing page to make it easier to locate? Thank you!
1 vote -
The duplication of selecting a food and then also having to save it is so annoying. I should be able to check a food and it’s added!
If I enter in 3 ounces of broccoli and then hit the check, it should automatically be saved to what I eat. Having to do that and then hit apply, is something that I continue to forget to do and then I lose what I’ve added for all the different foods. It’s really annoying.
1 vote -
Wish this app was compatible to FitHub
I love how easy FitHub is to use and tracks really well. Can you guys make it compatible to the app.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
RENPHO
Integrate with RENPHO for weight and body stat tracking.
46 votes -
Heart rate zones
Heart rate zones are not syncing with Apple Watch? During a workout, my rate is syncing with what is reflected in my Apple Watch but the app shows my heart staying in zone 5. I have entered my heart rate zones manually in my Apple Watch so I know what the zone should be. Is there a way to enter zones in the trainers app?
11 votes -
4 votes
-
Choosing a Program Should Automatically Be Added to Calendar
More user friendly way to view programs, their descriptions and easy way to start a program. Customers currently have to add each day one-by-one. Make it so they choose a program and can start immediately with it already being added to their calendar.
1 vote -
Remove profile picture
It should be possible to remove a picture again or at least have the choice if the picture will be shown in group messages.
1 vote -
Allow clients to export history, badges, etc across trainers and gyms
My trainer has switched gyms, and I can’t figure out how to maintain my history across gyms. It would be nice to be able to save all that info and continue to track without starting from scratch. I have nearly 100 workouts with stats/reps logged, and now I can’t keep tracking new workouts without making a new account at the new gym. It’s all my history, and I don’t want to lose the sense of progress I get from seeing badges and other data.
1 vote -
stop
Please give an option to turn off the extra "thumbs up" screen that shows up when you try to check off an activity. As someone with ADHD who already has avoidance issues with going into the app and recording my activities, this creates an even larger barrier to me completing my activities in the app. I absolutely hate it.
1 vote -
Would like to see the "bests for each workout
I wiuld like to be able to go back and review the "best" or "improvements" from each workout. Sometimes I don't get to share it when my workout is completed.
1 vote -
5 votes
-
Skip forward and back 15 seconds in timer workouts
It currently only let's you skip forward and back on entire movements. Sometimes I only need 15 seconds forward or back.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
