Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
An option to log what weight you want to aim for next session so then when you have your next session it reminds you
When you finish a session sometimes you think oh I could have gone heavier. Or you think right next week we go up. When it comes to next week you forget or maybe don’t feel hyped where as having an option at the end of the workout to put the weight goals in which could then be prompted as an alert when you next to the same workout could be useful in setting goals
4 votes -
Library of WOD workouts to select from
Keep the WOD workouts available all the time to select from in a library so there is always a good selection of all over body and different styles of workouts to choose from at any time.
11 votes -
Track time instead of just reps and weight
The app only allows for tracking sets, reps, and the weight you use on an exercise. Some exercises are isometric holds, and there is no way at present for your app to track progress via increasing time in an isometric hold.
9 votes -
6 votes
-
Adjust No of servings/portions
Eg: I ate half an apple. There was only 1 unit of apple in the database.
7 votes -
Nutrition/Calories
I might just be using it wrong, but I have no way to enter any nutrition info about what I’m eating
5 votes -
Tai Chi Classes
Please bring back Tai Chi classes...they were fun and great exercise for seniors.
13 votes -
Same workouts in a “file” to find them all easier
When looking I see 10 different calisthenics workouts instead put them under a tab or file for calisthenics same for all the challenge workouts any program group together this will make it easier to find and easier to follow and it’s more user friendly
2 votes -
Exercise
I wish there were just back exercises and a search bar in the workout area so we dont have to go through all
4 votes -
Pasting previous days into meal tracker
Those of us who have planned meals and macros should be able to post entire days from previous logs
18 votes -
Reminders that remind you of actual appointments not just your workout .
I get a reminder, example," Remember to do 4 things today..."
But it doesn't include reminders that remind you of your actual appointments.
This would be nice.
14 votes -
Improve Withings connection.
I use a Withings watch and I have found that the sync in background does not work. In order to get it to sync I have to disconnect and then reconnect the Withings App.
9 votes -
Add favorite workouts to a library
Have the option to add our favorite workouts from our trainers to a library in order to repeat them later on.
23 votes -
Member can save workouts
Ability for a member to save their freestyle workouts as a name and copy and paste it to another day in the future
59 votes -
Drop down to switch trainer is hard to find
The message bubbles are trash. It took me a week to figure out there was a drop-down box to switch between trainers.
2 votes -
Allow trainees to add exercises that aren't listed
We trainess want to be able to list exercises that aren't listed or that our trainers don't understand/know about. At the moment I'm having to write these exercises down in a notebook, which defeats the purpose of the app.
7 votes -
Comment more than just numbers for weights (example: colour of mini-band). Allowing us to type whatever we want in the reps/weight section.
Under each exercise you can only submit a number. Being able to submit whatever we wanted would allow for more accurate notes. Mini-band colour for example. Or if using a combination of of weight and adding a band being able to note that somehow.
14 votes -
SYNC TO VIBE+ PRO SMART WATCH
I have a Vibe + Pro watch and it'd be nice to be able to sync it to the app.
3 votes -
Stretching exercises
It would help me to have specific stretches after a workout to eliminate feeling tight or sore
5 votes -
Approx calories burn based on weight reps and body weight entered into app
Approx calories burn based on weight reps and body weight entered into app
308 votes
- Don't see your idea?
