Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Create a "Chat" tab- improve messaging capabilities.
I think it would be helpful if the "chat" feature had its on place on the bottom of the dashboard. Clients should be able to easily message all the coaches and other clients that they are training along. That way they can connect and. take their conversations out side of the community page.
Long term giving more of a social media vibe will benefit the app.
5 votes -
Workouts for Trainers
As fitness professionals, it would be nice if we could track our OWN workouts. I think the only work around is to create a 2nd email and profile and become my own client. A little messy.
5 votes -
Would love to be able to add more meals on lower calorie diets..... 5 meals would be ideal
Would love to be able to add more meals on lower calorie diets..... 5 meals would be ideal. for example i can only do 3 meals for my lower calorie clients that are trying to cut for a show or lose fat fast. I would like to add 5-6 small meals for them
5 votes -
Exercise Alternative drop down for each exercise in a workout
Add a "Alternative Exercise" dropdown option for EACH exercise in a given workout. When machines or devices are busy at a gym, it leaves our clients guessing what a good alternative option is, which removes the power of their coach to guide that before hand.
5 votes -
Ability to upload my own photo for thumbnail of a workout
It should be possible to choose a cover for each daily routine instead of having the image of the first exercise predetermined.
5 votes -
Swap/ remove an exercise in scheduled workout(s)
Should be able to remove or swap an exercise in scheduled workouts. It is a real pain when I have to swap an exercise for a client but the only way to do it is to unschedule the workout and re write the entire workout again just to accommodate the new exercise.
Surely there is a better way and I am missing something?
Thanks
5 votes -
More specific rules for the challenges
I'm really enjoying the challenges! They've made our group way more engaged, which is awesome.
But, the rules for the challenges are really broad; it's kinda easy to bend them and get ahead. For instance, someone could walk for a minute and get the same points as someone running for an hour – not exactly fair play, right?
I'm thinking if we could get more specific with the rules, we could create some really cool challenges that give our clients a better experience. For example:
Activity-specific challenges, like just running, walking, or another activity, where only a specific activity counts…
5 votes -
Make it simpler!
Make it easier to document food instead of making it a two or three step process with skipping the photo, then selecting the meal, then choose whether it's for dinner or lunch, etc. Let the plus sign automatically add the food in just like myfitnesspal.
5 votes -
Adding a "Vault" section along with voice or video recording
Adding a "Vault" section where we as online coaches can put all our documents, eBook, videos etc...
Adding voice or video recording to remove the need to use Loom for example.
Also improving the ability to setup Nutrition plans with customised Calories & Macros for day/ meal etc... Again removing the need to use alternative software or Apps
5 votes -
Ability to upload more than three progress photos
Allow clients to upload more than three progress photos. This is particularly important for bodybuilders who need to share photos of multiple poses with their coach.
5 votes -
event times
The ability to toggle the length of a client appointment from the standard 60 minutes to 75 minutes
5 votes -
Be able to adjust / manually edit Invoices that go out to clients
I need to be able to edit invoices that go out to clients. In France, I am required to add legal language to my invoices and I'm currently not able to do so in Trainerize.
5 votes -
Paypal intergration as a low cost option
trainers should be able to integrate their PayPal Business account to Trainerize Pay as their default payment gateway.
Also, clients could use PayPal Express checkout or maybe even PayPal Credit to pay
5 votes -
Copy workout
Copy a workout from ANY previous workout into current program…it’s an object, what is so hard about this? I’m seriously considering leaving this gym since they use this terrible fitness app.
5 votes -
Hide or Delete specific Trainerize Meals
There is an incredible number of great recipes in the Trainerize Meal Library. However, there are also a good number of recipes that don't align with my programs and that I don't want to show to my clients. I don't want to remove access to all of the recipes by turning the library off so it would be incredibly valuable to be able to hide or delete specific recipes/meals
5 votes -
Easier Session/Class Attendance Tracking
Create a system for classes or sessions where you can use the bump feature on iPhones or even a QR scan to track attendance/deduct sessions. Almost acting like a key tracking system for gym access.
5 votes -
Have a Product or Add-On option that subscribes purchaser to all On-Demand programs
After looking into creation of and implementing an On-Demand Program library for clients to access, I discovered that the most efficient way to do so was to set up automation on Product Starts to subscribe them to 20 Add-On programs. This limits trainers from mass subscribing clients to allow access to On-Demand Programs.
I propose that an additional option be added to current Product Automation (ie "Subscribe to all On-Demand Programs") or an additional Product type be added to accomplish the same goal.
5 votes -
Schedule calorie changes
I would like to be able to schedule calorie goals for my clients. Say I am giving that client a refeed for the weekend, reverse dieting with them, giving them a diet break, or just adjusting their calorie goals ahead of time.
5 votes -
Schedule calorie changes
I would like to be able to schedule calorie goals for my clients. Say I am giving that client a refeed for the weekend, reverse dieting with them, giving them a diet break, or just adjusting their calorie goals ahead of time.
5 votes -
Smart Meal Planner: Precision Nutrition Preset Macro Splits
Instead of the strange existing preset macro splits, if you can't let us manually add custom macro splits, please at least have the Precision Nutrition recommended macro splits for:
Ectomorphs: 25% Protein; 55% Carbs; 20% Fat
Mesomorphs: 30% Protein; 40% Carbs; 30% Fat
Endomorphs: 35% Protein; 25% Carbs; 40% Fat5 votes
- Don't see your idea?