Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Remove ads on "Overview" Page
When I sign in I have multiple large ads for the in-app meal tracker and an ad to invite other trainers show up that takes up most of the screen on my overview page. I can understand ads for other features being on the overview page, but they either need to be off to the side, smaller, or I should be able to close them/minimize them/whatever. Aside from the "Recent Activity" list on the right side of the page, I have to scroll down to actually start seeing my client overviews. Those things should be front and center.
More importantly,…
5 votes -
Add more watch brands
Add more watch brands
5 votes -
Intergrate with Android Health Apps (Samsung), and more nutrition apps (Yazio and FatSecret)
intergrations with more fitness apps such as Samsung health for Samsung/Android users. Intergrations with other nutrition tracking apps such as Yazio and FatSecret for clients who already use those to minimize adherence friction.
5 votes -
Add Klarna Payment Option
See this has been posted before... but it's still not up on Trainerize yet - stripe has a partnership with klarna affirm etc - and it'll be really helpful if you allowed the trainers to give that option simply at checkout for clients in the product - this would be huge to increase trainers revenue and also put more money through Trainerize - definitely should prioritize this
best.
j
5 votes -
Allow group members to check off the WOD as completed in the preview of the WOD
In the group, some of my clients attend an in-person group WOD class and some perform the WOD posted in the group on their own. Currently, a group member has to actually start the workout and "play" through it in order for it to auto-post in the group that they completed the workout. It would be easier, especially for my in-person class members, if they could check it off as complete in the preview of the WOD, so that it posts as completed in the group. This would also show up on the number of people in the group who…
5 votes -
Leaderboard
Be able to turn off the view of the leaderboard for a challenge. This would be useful for those extra competitive clients who will likely stay up late just to get in some extra points on the last day or two of the challenge. I would love to be able to turn the leaderboard off from client view to avoid things like this!
5 votes -
Enquiry form
Having the ability to post a direct enquiry link to your socials where potential clients could fill out a form to register their interest in your coaching service.
This form should include contact details, goals/reasons for wanting a coach, information on their fitness ability and more. I’m sure a lot of us coaches use a third party site such as ‘typeform’ to create something similar but having this directly linked to the app would be amazing.
These enquiries could all be added as a basic client with the ability to chat via the in app messanger.
5 votes -
Show caloric adjustment dates on Trainerize
Show when macros get changed (since this helps with refeeds and future caloric adjustments and reduces spreadsheet usage) This will help create better decisions for increasing or decreasing calories based on a client's goal while making sure they don't remain in deficit (or surplus) for too long.
5 votes -
Calendar sync for workouts/training program
I'm wondering if in the future Trainerize can consider a calendar sync for workouts? I see that there is a calendar sync for apointments but that's not helpful because the training program I'm in Stronger Together does not use appointments. It would greatly help ease of use on the app. Especially since the desktop (and mobile) apps do not allow for the ability to view monthly workouts. I think the desktop also doesn't allow for even weekly. Only the coaches can see that. I'm sure it's not straightforward to integrate into the app. And I know that has been requested…
5 votes -
In-app Nutrition Spreadsheet for Coaches
With a library of foods available and ability to add more - but having it in app to save time and stream line the service. The current Nutrition Service add on is not enough when wanting to be specific/ dealing with serious comp prep clients
5 votes -
On-Demand for Basic Clients
I am trying to get my workout "club" into the virtual space - which means live workouts and on-demand workouts. Right now, they cannot be assigned to an on-demand library if they are basic clients. These are not individuals who want coaching services and just want access to the workouts they are used to in-person. I'm losing out on revenue by not being able to assign an on-demand library to them and I don't want them to take up individual coaching seats.
Maybe if there was a way to have an on-demand library that is not part of a master…
5 votes -
progression spreadsheet
Is it me, when I use the progression spreadsheet and use the customize feature, it does not update on the clients in on the app or online. I can see where I made changes but it does not update at all on their end. Is there something I am doing wrong?
5 votes -
Account owners should receive all payment notifications on the account
Account owners should receive all payment notifications, whether or not the product automation assigns the purchasing client to a different trainer.
5 votes -
Connect YAZIO App
One of the most used tracking Apps - would be great to connect it directly with Trainerize like MyFitnessPal
5 votes -
pork, ham, dairy with meat mix excludes needed to be in the exclude option since my brand is all about kosher
pork, ham, dairy with meat mix excludes needed to be in the exclude option since my brand is all about kosher
5 votes -
The ability to upload longer than 1 minute videos in the messages
We need the ability to upload our checkin videos which for me are 3 minutes long. Right now it’s only 1 min
5 votes -
Exercises based on the percentage of the 1rm with an internal calculator that updates all weights in a program based on that percentage
Programs made by professionals are usually done in an Excel sheet; these programs are mostly based on the percentage of 1RM. In the Excel sheets, a cell can be created to input the 1RM of any exercise to automatically calculate the weight to be used based on the % of 1RM, e.g., squat, deadlift, and bench press. Once the 1RM is added to the routine, the exercises look as follows:
Enter Your Maxes Here:
Squat: 100 kg
Bench Press: 100 kgExcercise | RM | Reps | Sets | Weight
Squat (50%) 4 1 50
Squat (60%) 4 4 60…5 votes -
Track Session Credits Completed
Right now there is sessions credits but there is not a way to track when a credit is completed. We would like to be able to track credits completed in order to keep track of total amount of credits available to the individual client. ABC Financial had a proper way to track sessions
5 votes -
Send mass messages without having to click on every single client
Having to click on every single client to send a mass massage is time consuming. Should be able to click a "Send to all clients" Button or something like that
5 votes -
Enable coaches to create custom Meal Plans in advance
Being able to build multiple meal plans and meal plan template's in advance so they're ready to go when clients are due for an update would be helpful - I give updated meal plans to clients fortnightly. Rather than having to perform individual meal updates once a client has checked in. This is a tedious process especially when updating 10's of clients at a time.
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?