Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Repeat workouts and edit progressions by number of days instead of by days of the week
I would like the ability to create programs and progress them easily without being limited to the 7 day model. I am currently creating a program within a 10 day split, There are 8 separate workouts performed over 10 days. The workouts then repeat with a rep progression. Unfortunately there is no way to enter progressions or repeat workouts except by day of the week. A platform that allowed repeat workout and progressions based on the number of days would allow much more versatility in program design. ie. repeat every 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 days etc.
6 votes -
6 votes
-
Reoccurring meal
The ability to make a meal or snack reoccurring with an end date instead of copying to each day For When you know meals or items will be repeated every day for multiple days or for supplements, etc.
5 votes -
Preserve Exercise Notes When Copying Phases or Programs
I would like to suggest an improvement to the programming workflow.
When creating programs, I often use the exercise notes section to include important setup instructions for clients, such as machine settings, seat positions, pad adjustments, equipment setup, or other exercise-specific details.
These notes are saved correctly within the current phase. However, when I create a new phase or duplicate/copy a program into a new program, these notes are not always carried over and need to be manually re-entered.
For coaches who work with recurring clients and frequently update programs, this creates extra administrative work and increases the risk of…
5 votes -
As a user I would like to be able to Add notes to each exercise not just on the entire workout itself
I am the client, when I work out I may modify a exercise the trainer has set because I cannot do it as asked. Ex pushups, many times I end up on my knees. I would appreciate being able to note on the exact move what modification I did instead of the note on the whole day
5 votes -
%1RM Auto Progression
- Program using percentage-based training to automatically calculate and assign weights for clients
5 votes -
Intra-Workout Notes (Persistent Week-to-Week)
Problem:
Clients want to log quick notes during workouts (e.g., effort level, reps in reserve, fatigue, technique cues), but there’s no easy way to do this inside Trainerize without switching apps or losing context.
Requested Feature:
Add a notes field directly beside each exercise (or set) that:
- Can be written during the workout (mid-set / between sets)
- Carries over week-to-week (like weights/reps do)
- Is visible to both client and coach
Allows coaches to review and respond to notes
Use Cases:
“Last 2 reps needed momentum”
“Felt gassed on set 3, needed extra rest”
“Strong first set, big drop-off after”Outcome:
…
5 votes -
Client can access Nutrition center & progress
It would be nice if when the client clicks open their nutrition center they are able to see the same information we see
Average calories for the week
Average protein for the week
How many meals logged
Etc.Right now the clients nutrition center is just visual. It would be best if there was also text explaining what the data means a little more.
5 votes -
Ability for trainer to provide feedback directly on check-in form (optimally per question)
It would be awesome to be able to review completed check-in forms and just directly give feedback on each check-in form question. Kind of like a comment section for each check-in form question where the trainer can review, give feedback and ask follow up questions, and the clients can reply to feedback and answer the trainers follow up questions.
5 votes -
Remove the "AI workout builder" bar on the header
Would like to see the giant yellow header button saying AI WORKOUT BUILDER be removed.
My team does a lot of screen-sharing with clients, and I don't want them to think I'm using AI to build their programs (especially since I don't!). Lots of anti-AI sentiment out there these days.
Thanks!
5 votes -
Retention & Revenue Features to Increase Coach LTV and Platform Stickiness
Hi Trainerize Product Team,
I’m writing this as a high-ticket coaching business owner who uses your platform daily and genuinely wants to see it become the #1 business tool for serious online coaches — not just a workout delivery app.
Right now, Trainerize is strong operationally for building programs and nutrition, habits. But it is missing critical sales, retention and revenue management features that would dramatically increase client lifetime value (LTV), coach revenue, and platform stickiness.
Below are five features that, if implemented, would significantly improve retention and revenue outcomes for coaches like us.
1) Revenue & LTV Dashboard (Most
…5 votes -
Points in Challenges for Pics of Food, not just hitting macros
Points in Challenges for Pics of Food, not just hitting macros. Lets get people moving in the right direction, lowering the compliance bar - generate consumption awareness and self-belief.
5 votes -
Custom habits in program calendar
It would be great if we could customize the habits within a program calendar, like we can do for an individual client.
5 votes -
Automatically Update Check-In Forms When Changes Are Made
When making changes to check-in forms, the changes are not reflected when the form was already scheduled in a client's calendar. It would be helpful for those with custom programs if the changes made in the check-in form library automatically carried over to the pre-scheduled check ins.
5 votes -
Prospect booking - extra features
🔑 Core Features
Prospect bookings appear in a different color for easy distinction.
Notification to Coach
Automated Email Reminders to Prospect 1 + hour Hours
Booking confirmation
Include reschedule/cancel link.
Mini Questionnaire (Pre-Call Form)
Shown right after booking or embedded before confirming the slot.
Example questions:
What’s your main goal right now?
What’s been your biggest struggle?
What made you book this call today?
Have you tried coaching before?
5 votes -
Flexible Session Start Times & Overlaps for Client Scheduling within Fixed Events
I’d love more flexibility when scheduling events. Right now, once I create an Event for a session—whether one-on-one or a group class—the time is fixed, and I can’t accommodate clients who need to start 10–15 minutes earlier or later without shortening their session or disrupting the schedule. For example, if some clients want to start at 5:45am and others at 6:00am, I can’t reflect this in the schedule. Allowing overlapping sessions while keeping each client’s full session intact would make scheduling more accurate, reduce confusion, and prevent losing clients due to timing conflicts.
5 votes -
Add Check-in Status (On time, Late, No-show)
Would it be possible to add a simple new feature to streamline the check-in process for our in-person clients?
A one-click button or toggle to update a client's status as "On Time," "Late," or "No-Show" would be incredibly helpful to highlight their accountability.
The main benefits would be:
Gain Instant Client Insight: When we pull up a client's calendar, we could immediately see their punctuality history. This would help us understand their patterns, manage expectations, and hold clients accountable for their appointments.
Identify Broader Trends: This system would allow us to track overall punctuality data, helping us identify frequent issues…
5 votes -
Be able to send customized messages for appointment reminders
It would be nice to be able to customize appointment reminder messages sent to clients
5 votes -
A wider range of emojis/icons for Groups logos
I wider range of icons for the Groups. Selection of emojis or access to all emojis to use for the group icon
5 votes -
When clicking on a food, show what days I previously logged it and allow me to navigate to that particular day's meal tracker.
In the same way we can click on a movement in a workout and see a list of the times I last performed it (and the reps), when we click on a food, show us a list of the dates we logged it (and maybe the quantity but not crucial to show that) so we can quickly navigate to that day and copy the meal. Sometimes I want to just navigate to the last time I ate a particular food (could be a particular restaurant, I built a meal to best log what I ate) in order to copy the…
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?