Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
3 votes
-
Feedback for group fitness instructors
I would like to be able to fill out a questionnaire for each class I attended so that I can tell the trainer what I liked and might want to have them think about changing. Music selection, motivation, correcting form during exercise and general feeling of the class are areas that I would want them to know. Make it anonymous and provide each instructor with a summary of the week in a pie chart for each question. There’s got to be a way to automate that. Each question should have a five point scale from disliked very much to liked…
21 votes -
Gym pass on my Apple Watch app
I would like my Apple Watch app to have my gym card to let me in. It would save me from having to bring my keys in or my cell phone.
93 votes -
Ability to play videos
I want to be able to play videos of the exercises, but the iPhone status bar blocks the “play” button.
3 votes -
4 votes
-
Some encouragement
when you check in to the gym it should send a notification like great job good step or something
5 votes -
Ability to connect Amazfit
I have an Amazfit watch, but there is no option to connect it to the app as there is with Fitbit, Garmin, etc.
6 votes -
5 votes
-
location address & hours
give a feature for addresses and hours of operation, esp for wknds & holidays
16 votes -
Class is open for booking notification
The older app allows you to set notifications to remind you when a class opens up for booking. Some classes get booked pretty quickly, so it would be nice to have that feature again.
40 votes -
Add the ability to review scheduled training sessions and allow notes for reference.
The ability to see scheduled training sessions and add notes could avoid needing to contact trainer or gym to review when the next session is scheduled. Allowing reminders can be helpful to clients who need to be reminded (life gets busy) and an area for notes can capture new exercises learned or side notes for reference.
13 votes -
Add a friend feature
Ability to add friends and share each other’s workout calendars
9 votes -
Infrared Sauna
Add Infrared Sauna at the Trade and Tryon Charlotte,NC location
3 votes -
Make payment history printable
It would be great to be able to print the payment history for gym reimbursement from health insurance.
17 votes -
Add your gym members
It would be pretty cool if you could see the people at your gym on the app and possibly even have a chat feature. The gym is such a happy place for many, including myself, and it would be pretty great to see basic info, name and pic, of members within your gym community. I feel it may promote and help support members well being to, not only see each other in your gym but, have easy access in contacting them outside of workout hours. Everyone is 'busy' at working out and to interrupt their flow during that time to…
43 votes -
Expand gym floor
Get rid of the back room with a glass wall. Open the gym floor to make it more spacious. Maybe add a couple new pieces of equipment.
4 votes -
reopen gym pools
Ever since Covid the pools have been closed. I have asked multiple times about the pool and every time I get told hopefully in the next few months they may reopen. I would definitely like to see the pool reopened. It’s such a great workout and fun.
4 votes -
Google calendar integration
Once you book a class or appointment through the app , add it to your google cal immediately
24 votes -
Provide a detailed class description when booking classes. The previous comment was incorrectly closed. This remains unresolved
Currently we can book classes through the app however we have no idea what 360 Express or body pump or any of these titles mean. A detailed description of each class within the booking component would go a long way in helping decide on whether or not I [and others] choose to attend it.
33 votes -
More exercise mats
Can you look into putting more exercise mats in the stretching room?
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?