Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
448 results found
-
Make the QR Codes on the App larger
The new, smaller size of the QR code causes scanning issues for utilizing some recovery equipment. Please revert to the old, larger size.
1 vote -
27 votes
-
Strava
Add STRAVA to every EōS Fitness App.
EōS Fitness.
AND
EōS Trainer.
And any other app related to the company. It sucks adding everything by hand or having multiple apps to record information.1 vote -
Smaller font, smaller badges, less white space
I want to be able to see more on one page with less scrolling. Some of the square badges are huge! Why can't I make them smaller, make the font smaller, etc.?
1 vote -
Towel count status
Our membership level gives us a specific number of free sweat towels and/or a charge for shower towels. I would like to know how many towels I have left in my monthly allotment and not be surprised by extra charges.
1 vote -
Times rooms are available to work out
Rooms are sometimes locked and hours should be updated per gym on app.
2 votes -
Add club hours to app
Add club hours to app
1 vote -
Add easy to purchase travel/day passes in app.
It would be great to be able to purchase a one time pass for a different location in the app if I’m in a different neighborhood or traveling.
1 vote -
Locations & Hours on app
Locations & Hours on the app. When locating nearby gyms on the app, it brings up the hard address instead of an actual listing. That, and Apple maps has incorrect hours for Antioch TN.
2 votes -
Pause your membership any time for a fee or have 3 free passes yearly from the app.
You should be able to have 3 free passes per year to pause your membership amd after that the next ones its for a small fee and it would be nice to have this on the app so
5 votes -
Manage my teen/family accounts from the app.
Manage my teens accounts from the app. Be able to add or pause my kids.
4 votes -
Chat feature to report problems in real time
It would be nice to have a chat feature where members can share issues in real time. Sometimes there is a weird man working out in the womens center, or unattended teenagers destroying property in the sauna, and there's no way to immediately inform staff without leaving to go to the front desk
6 votes -
Sync to the hume body pod
Sync app with the hume body pod
2 votes -
Session balance notification
Would be nice if I could get a notification when I have 2 or 1 session remaining so I can plan packages purchase better without manually checking.
1 vote -
43 votes
-
New App update missing classes
New update (Dec '25) is TERRIBLE!!!!!! There is no way to search for classes. It's just an empty box. I'm supposed to type in a class I want? How? You change the names all the time. I can't search for 2 weeks out any more. It's literally 1 day at a time. I'm finding this plus the removal of many classes at my gym with no replacement offered (1 instructor left for a few months) for those time slots. Very little variety. I can't even confirm this in the app now. Please fix tech people.
2 votes -
Bring back the ability to cancel pilates classes within the 24 hr window via app
We used to be able to cancel a class up to the class time and that made for those waiting for a spot to know there were reformers available. With the removal of this feature reformers are going unused even with a waitlist. The app doesn’t allow for cancellations in the 24 the window, which makes everyone a no show automatically if they can’t make it to class.
1 vote -
It would be great to have a feature to let us know about busy times.
Please give us a busy meter!
18 votes -
When a session is booked with a trainer, it would be help ful if the user can see that session on the app and also able to chat with trainer
The booking session and the after booking along with trainer guidance should fall in the app. Also if you can allow to share some updates the users will get motivated to workout and participate more.
I also have some little videos as reels about classes might give us an idea of how it is happening, that will increase the motivation to book class.1 vote -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?