Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
383 results found
-
Healthy competition between members
On the older app we had where other members can see your daily workout and could like it also with monthly competition with app users also we had bio age I think it we had where members can compete with most days at the gym how many calories burn or steps challenge would keep members engaged on the app and help with their wellness journey.
9 votes -
Better visit history search.
Make the check in history calendar from Sunday to Saturday like any standard calendar.
M- Saturday is just a ridiculously stupid way to look at a monthly calendar. No one does that
Additionally make it possible to actually be able to view an entire month at a glance.
The way it is set up now you can only pick a random date in the middle of a week and land on a random date in the middle of a different week. Your “search” often excludes the current day or a couple days. You can’t actually pick from the 1st to…
2 votes -
A way to request a song.
The music currently playing in the gym is horrible. Sounds like an 80s workout tape. Seems like a small thing but I've really grown to despise it. I usually wear earbuds but when I'm not alone I have to listen to that awful workoutrhythmfusion.mp4
4 votes -
Location of gym
I'm out of town and looking for a location and can't use the app
2 votes -
Suggestions section for gym
All classes at the Menlopark gym start at 8:30 am the earliest during the week which are hard to attend when working a full time job. It would be great to have a “suggestions box” on the app for things like this so people could make suggestions on how to improve the gym and employees can have one convenient place to view them.
2 votes -
Sauna/red light therapy
I’d love to see some amenities like a sauna room or red light therapy room.
7 votes -
Your Gym streak
I’m thinking the app could reveal a streak of how many times you entered the gym. There could be a gym streak icon on the app. “Streaks help build your daily gym habit. “( like the Bible app streak).
11 votes -
Cleaning products
First improve operations. They never have any cleaning products at the murrayhill gym
4 votes -
Parent and Kid Membership
Allow underage kids old enough to work outto be added under a parent's membership so that monthly fees and annual fees can all be deducted from the same card at the same time every month/year. Also, all membership info for the parent as well as the kid should be under the parent's account on the app and online.
5 votes -
Again! Lower the music!! Why?? Everyone is having airpods! And even with them I can listen your music!
Seriously... What's the point.
9 votes -
Kettle Balls
Downtown Charotte,NC location needs kettle balls
2 votes -
Newbie tutorial
It would be great to have a tutorial for gym newbies. A written guide or videos to watch. Difference in treadmills and bikes, how to use the screens on the cardio equipment, how to utilize your benefits. Also maybe a club map.
7 votes -
Stop members from camping out on a machine.
Some people are staying on a machine while resting and blocking their use. If it was a few minutes between reps I would understand but ten or more is too long!
5 votes -
3 votes
-
6 votes
-
9 votes
-
Would like to see the addition of a pendulum squat.
Would be great to see the addition of a pendulum squat machine.
5 votes -
Is it so much to ask for some tissue boxes in the locker rooms?!
Please put tissues in the locker rooms. That toilet paper is terrible for blowing your noise and if all the stalls are taken, then what? Please and thank you.
6 votes -
Connect Zepp App
The Amazon Fit watch uses Zepp app, it would be cool to sync that up.
5 votes -
PAUSE MEMBERSHIP
I travel for long periods of time sparingly through the year I would like to pay a fee to pause my membership and then return to it when I’m back in Miami.
9 votes
- Don't see your idea?