Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
QR code on Watch
Let me link my smartwatch watch, show the QR code as a point of convenience so I don’t have to fish my phone out
24 votes -
Send a referral to a friend through the app
A friend asks you about the gym you go to, and your like yeah its great let me send you a referral. You go into the app and type in their phone number or email and it sends them a link to their 'special reffered' pricing and gives them the option to come in and check it out for free before signing up. If they book or sign up through the link you automatically get the points
24 votes -
Crowd meter, to know how many people are at the gym.
To determine how many people are at the gym.
24 votes -
Google calendar integration
Once you book a class or appointment through the app , add it to your google cal immediately
24 votes -
Bar codes/ QR scanners
Instead of searching for machines, you can scan the bar code/QR scanner on the machine when you begin the exercise and when you finish so all you have to enter is the reps and the weight.
24 votes -
Can you get myzone linked to the app?
I am using MyZone exercise tracker with my trainer but it won't connect since it is not an option. Why promote a product if you can't support it in your program app?
24 votes -
Workout Machines
Add machines currently in the gym to help keep track of weights, reps and other informations. Like what the machine is labeled.
24 votes -
Fallon- buy the place next to and expand the gym
You should buy the empty business space next to the Fallon location and expand the gym. It’s always so busy and crowded and you need more space for free weights.
23 votes -
Show club hours next to club info
I don’t know if I’m just kidding it, but the club hours are not visible with club info. That would be greatly helpful for those who don’t have the gym hours locked in yet
23 votes -
Copying workouts
Co.bine all of the suggestions related to copying a workout to another day into 1 idea. There are several out there and combining them together would give this copying idea more points, therefore more weight in decision making
23 votes -
Guest
Ability to add guests via the app.
23 votes -
Build my own workout.
Let me build my own weightlifting routine. Currently can only use trainer made work outs. I can modify them, but I want to create my own too
23 votes -
guest check in
having a way to check how many guests have checked into the gym at that hour. my gym is fairly busy and it would be helpful to see the hours where less people are there
23 votes -
A training log
I'd like a training log. It would be nice to have a place to enter the exercises I perform, sets, reps and weight used (if applicable). Plus, it would make it easier for trainers to be able to keep track of progress. I'd also like to have a way to export the data to a spreadsheet such as Microsoft Access or Excel, so I can make a chart to more readily see my progress. Yes, I'm a geek. Lol.
23 votes -
When you edit a workout, you should be able to delete an exercise if you added it by mistake.
When you edit a workout, you should be able to delete an exercise if you added it by mistake.
23 votes -
Apple Wallet Pass
Please add feature to add pass to Apple Wallet
22 votes -
Calendar Year Gym Closures
Provide an active calendar showing all gym partial/full closures due to holidays etc for the current year(s).
22 votes -
Hack Squat and Hip thrust machines.
Considering the few amount of glute exercise machines available compared to other muscles, a Hip thrust machine is necessary. Hack squat is a great exercise as well so if you can fit them get like 3 machines cause they’re gonna always be taken up.
22 votes -
Schedule payments
I get paid every Friday. But my membership payment won’t always fall on Friday. It would be nice to setup a payment schedule to be paid on Friday without penalty unless said payment is missed within 5 to 7 days grace period. This can also benefit other members as well who could be also needing a payment schedule to help them. Along with upcoming payment reminders as well.
22 votes -
The app only keeps one gym with the heart. I go to two gyms equally so everyday I have to click the second gym and filter.
The app only keeps one gym with the heart. I go to two gyms equally so everyday I have to click the second gym and filter.
22 votes
- Don't see your idea?