Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
Workout plan
Workout plans with instructional videos for machines/and free weights catering to needs/wants
-arms
-chest-legs
….
28 votes -
Better interface to cancel classes and to see who’s registered
Better interface to cancel classes and to see who’s registered
28 votes -
28 votes
-
Ability to add entry scan card to Google wallet
The barcode we have to scan to enter the gym cannot to be added to Google wallet. Giving the ability to add it there would would accessing it very easy.
28 votes -
Notification for upcoming payments
If you’re going to charge an “overdue” fee for a single declined payment at the top of the day that it’s due, you should probably also have an option for upcoming payments. Otherwise it seems a bit illegal.
27 votes -
parents access to camera in kids zone
I’d love to be able to check on my kids without finding a manager and losing my machine.
27 votes -
27 votes
-
27 votes
-
Ability to see classes in more locations than your own
Ability to see what classes are going on at other gym locations
27 votes -
Gym and Kids Zone hours in app
Be nice if these hours were in the app
27 votes -
Add different Brand TRACKER
It would be nice to add different Brands for tracking workouts. For example I wear a Samsung watch and that option is not in the app for me to connect. I am sure others have apple and so on. I am suggesting updating the app to include other brands for tracking workouts and wellness. Thank you🤗
27 votes -
early morning class
Add more early morning class like around 6-8am ish- I believe there is people who wants to go to class but the schedules never fits their schedules- would be nice if we have more early morning class
27 votes -
24 hours gym
24 hour gym would be beneficial to persons who work late and wouldn’t have to rush to the gym before it closes
26 votes -
Class registration
We should be able to sign up for scheduled classes 2 weeks prior
26 votes -
Darker and larger font
I like the days that are easily identifiable from one to another.
But some part of the description, such as the name of the instructor, is to light; very hard to read for older folks.26 votes -
Copy a workout to multiple days on the calendar.
When I build a workout I can only add it to one day. It would be helpful if there was a feature that lets the workout be copied to multiple days on the calendar.
25 votes -
Request for guest pass for members for friends and family members
Easier for gym staff to process guest passes. Guests can provide needed identification and needed signatures, pre visit.
25 votes -
Class search by time
Add a search by time. I’d love a variety of classes at 430. Step or Zumba or locomotion at that hour would be so good! Not everyone can do morning.
25 votes -
Record classes
As the times of the classes do not work for everyone, recording the classes would be ideal for an on demand at home workout.
25 votes -
25 votes
- Don't see your idea?