Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
5 votes
-
Captains chair
Add a captains chair in the women’s workout room.
5 votes -
Need an easily accessible weight scale
Put a weight scale near the bathroom so we can check our progress on weight loss goals.
5 votes -
instructor subbing
It would be nice to know when the instructor for a class is a sub.
5 votes -
Order protein shake
Would be nice to be able to order a protein shake through the app instead of having to wait a long time at the counter after working out.
5 votes -
Being able to create a gest member barcode. So they can come to the gym after 9pm, like Planet fitness.
I would like a function, where I can add a guest like the planet fitness app can do. Where they can come to the gym at any time, all they need to do is scan in with a bar code they get from the gest invite.
5 votes -
5am classes virtual on weekends
On weekends can we have virtual 5am classes available?
5 votes -
5 votes
-
Combine accounts for payment history
My husband and I split the charges every month for TFF however my account reflects a lesser charge every month. When I report this to my employers for reimbursement, I will get back less because our accounts are separate. Would be nice if there was a way to have 1 account rather than 2.
5 votes -
Email Contact Info
Include each club manager’s name and email contact info. Also include a contact name and email at the corporate office.
5 votes -
Update app!
The feature to show I have attended a class does NOT work!
5 votes -
This is for members. Show location on all booking screens.
When in the “things to do” page, there is no indication of which location the classes listed are for, unless I’m missing it somewhere. Either way, it would be helpful if the location was listed or if it is, then make it much more obvious. I use six of the locations, so when I open the app, I can be in any one of the locations. Would be good if the location is shown for all pages. Thanks!
5 votes -
Pool schedules
Schedule the pools so us retired folk can try and stay out of the way. THIS WILL ALSO HELP WITH MAITENANCE!
5 votes -
SGT classes with point system
For every 150 offer option for SGT class access.
5 votes -
Cold tub
I wish the gym had a cold tub. I’ve gone to a few other gyms in town that have them.
5 votes -
Basketball Court instead of Pickelball
Instead of having pickle ball courts and a second cardio area, have basketball courts, Flower Mound Location.
5 votes -
5 votes
-
Member rights and privacy
Gym employees (I.e., trainers, managers) should not have complete access to an existing members app. Gym employees should not be able to wipe an existing members app data and app history even if training is complete. It’s a privacy violation and existing members should have access to sign up for classes and view their training history at any time.
5 votes -
Add entry for height on step exercises
On step up or box step type exercises it would be helpful to have an entry for inches
5 votes -
Why cant I access my logins from the app?
I would like to be able to see my scan in history from the app. My job requires a printout of my logins for reimbursement. Instead of having to go to the front desk and ask a staff member I would like to go through the app, screenshot my logs and email to the proper chain.
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?