Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
Membership bonuses
I think It’d be a great idea to have a section in the app explaining everything you can do with your membership and all the details of the premium bonuses
5 votes -
The website app should allow us to pick our own home campus I keep having to change the location because I am automatically sent to the loca
The app should allow the user to select their home location so that when you’re looking up classes, you can view the classes to the location that you most use. The app is automatically listing the location that is closest to my ZIP Code, which is not the location that I use the gym and so every time I sign up for a class I have to change the location hit the apply button twice in order to look up the schedule for the location that I do go to.
5 votes -
Include Forks over Knives as a recipe app option
Include forks over knives app because it has a meal plan and awesome recipes. The meal plan on the Cal Fit app does not have enough variety for different meal plans.
5 votes -
Biometric login
Add a biometric login feature to the app.
5 votes -
Adding weight lifting terms
I would love to be able to Add weight lifting exercises on the calendar similar to the already existing cardio option. It would be great to have a leg or back and bi or chest, shoulders days. It would be great to be able to type that in a save it then be able to re click it later times. I use the calendar as a way to plan out what days I’m doing back/bi, legs, etc. it’s not currently efficient b/c I have to use cardio as a code. For example I have to put badminton and baseball as…
5 votes -
Basketball Court Update
Sound Proofers for inside of the basketball court. It’s currently a echo chamber. Fans or some type of ac in the basketball court (very hot), basketball rack for loose balls. Will help prevent injury from loose balls and keep basketball floor neat.
5 votes -
Change exercise category
Need option to change the exercise type of activities imported from other apps. Right now, all exercises that aren’t imported are listed as general as cardio. I would like to see that change where either the data is imported correctly, and or we are given the option to change the exercise type.
5 votes -
Make the class name in description meaningful.
to say cardio and come and have fun is not enough information
5 votes -
Better Garmin tracking
When I track a workout with my Garmin Instinct, even though Garmin tracks it as Strength, when it gets pulled into the Vent App it’s tracked as Cardio. I’d like more accurate tracking coming from the Garmin app into the Vent app.
5 votes -
Using Contrast Colors in App
I would highly recommend using black font on white background for links like “Find a Class” or “See More”. It is very difficult to view yellow on white for most people. Generally, high contrast colors are safe bets, like black on white. So many people have some form of color-blindness. I don’t, but even I have missed the links cause the yellow just doesn’t contrast against the white. Thanks, Deirdre.
5 votes -
Transaction receipts
Give members access to receipts for proof of all payments and transactions
5 votes -
Sauna at kenner location
Please add a sauna in the kenner Club 4 Fitness, it is so efficient to have after a workout. The westbank club 4 has a sauna and so should Kenner
5 votes -
Bring back Playcare at Kingston Location
Invaluable service for single parents who want to stay fit. Hard to find a sitter for a short period before or after work to hit the gym. Paying the extra money for a premier membership each month to have childcare and be able to work out is so worth it mentally, physically, and emotionally. No gyms locally offer childcare, closest that I know of is the YMCA in South Plymouth. Which isn't very close. It is huge value for single parents just trying to keep some balance with fitness and sanity. It was very disappointing when they dropped the service.…
5 votes -
5 votes
-
Allow the app to rotate
My phone screen does not work on the top left so I cannot access my barcode. Allowing the app to rotate will give accessibility to anyone with a similar issue.
5 votes -
Raquetball Court Reservation
It would be great to be able to reserve raquetball courts through the app instead of needing to call in to the front desk
5 votes -
Diet Chart
Different diets that help achieve weight lose and maintains body weight. (Such as alkaline diet, low cards high protein diet, etc...)
5 votes -
Sync workouts with Hevy app
Allow sync with other workout apps
5 votes -
Workout of the day button
Add the workout of the day button like the website does. I always go to the website, it would be better if it was all just in the app.
5 votes -
More spin and body pump classes
Add more spaced out virtual spin and body pump classes
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?