Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
Music Que on Dynamic App so we can select music played in Gym
Add Spotify / App Music / YouTube link to app so we can add songs to que in gym.
9 votes -
Elite buddy pass sign up
If you have an elite membership the ability to sign up you and your buddy for a group class through the app.
9 votes -
Sign up Guest for classes in the app
Ability to sign up our guest for classes in the app
9 votes -
ability to book recovery room appointments
give the ability to book tanning, massage, red light and sauna appointments from the app
9 votes -
Need the ability to input our own weight training
Need the ability to input our own workouts. I had always bought a booklet to track my training, but now you don’t sell them anymore because
9 votes -
Add MyZone / MZ-3 Integration
I would like to see my calories consumed in this app either from the MyZone device or app.
9 votes -
Automated kid check in
The check in process for the child care center should use computers where they look up your membership and a photo of yourself and children come up. Using a paper on a clip board and hoping the staff remember your face does not ensure the safest ordeal for my children.
9 votes -
Healthy competition between members
On the older app we had where other members can see your daily workout and could like it also with monthly competition with app users also we had bio age I think it we had where members can compete with most days at the gym how many calories burn or steps challenge would keep members engaged on the app and help with their wellness journey.
9 votes -
Describe group classes, what equipment is used, helpful tips to bring to class
In the list of classes being offered, have a description of what the class is all about, if class uses equipment, if person should bring any equipment, any useful tips for the class
9 votes -
Again! Lower the music!! Why?? Everyone is having airpods! And even with them I can listen your music!
Seriously... What's the point.
9 votes -
9 votes
-
Please place an option on the app for cancellation of subscription
It sucks we cannot cancel the subscription in the app
9 votes -
PAUSE MEMBERSHIP
I travel for long periods of time sparingly through the year I would like to pay a fee to pause my membership and then return to it when I’m back in Miami.
9 votes -
Edit sleep hours
Allow us to edit sleep hours incase of mistakes
9 votes -
Glute machines
Why don’t they have more glutes machines in the Women’s area in Attleboro,MA?
9 votes -
Add a friend feature
Ability to add friends and share each other’s workout calendars
9 votes -
Show me my past classes with instructor
I want to see the same instructor again, but forget their names
9 votes -
Enter our Edit food from previous days and entries
I’d love to be able to add Ford the flooring day or edit for if I accidentally added the wrong serving
9 votes -
Add ability to customize or even make your own workouts
Be able to choose from a list of excercises that can be done by equipment in your gym to completely build your own workouts and track them
9 votes -
Intagrate with the Google Fitness app in addition to fitbit
Use the core app in addition to the sub app for data.
9 votes
- Don't see your idea?