Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
No Pec deck?!?!?
There’s not pec deck machine.
Please get one. It is a very useful machine3 votes -
Add ability to import/read .Ifit files from other apps on iPhones in order to capture all workouts.
My RunCline app on my iPhone reads the data from the gym’s smart treadmills; however there is no way to add that workout data for my trainer to review.
2 votes -
A chat for fellow members so we can get to know other people who go to edge and get gym buddies
A way to talk to people on the app
13 votes -
Ability to book 1-2 weeks out, right now, can only book 2 days ahead.
Ability to book 1-2 weeks out, right now, can only book 2 days ahead.
12 votes -
Give instructors privacy - Remove their last names
If instructors want to provide their social media or full name, give them that option in class. People should not have the ability to query them so easily on social media or the white pages. Initials were fine before, we should keep that going.
5 votes -
Show a demo video of classes when trying to schedule
After you click into the "classes" section, and select a class to learn more (i.e. bodypump), offer a brief video showing what the class might look like so the member has a better understanding of what's expected.
5 votes -
Show a weekly calendar for classes that member signs up for, so we don’t need to scroll to check
Ex: Monday 2/12 no class
Tuesday 2/13 Pilates 8:00a3 votes -
Closures/Power Outages
Send push notifications when the gym is closing due to inclement weather or power outages. Also, send notifications if the pool is to be closed for any reason. Send another notification for when the gym or pool is back open
43 votes -
Music in the main gym at Cambridge
I noticed there is no music playing in the gym at the Cambridge - I think it would add to the sense of community and make patrons more comfortable in the space. When the music is off sometimes it feels like you must tip toe around
4 votes -
Log more meals
Would rather use this to track my meals over my fitness pal since I can scan barcodes here but I hate that there are only 3 meals and a snack. I have 6 meals a day and need to be able to see the macros at each meal.
10 votes -
More classes in the middle of the day please
I have weird work hours and more classes between 11am and 6pm would be great!
21 votes -
Number machines (to refer to when broken
Number machines (to refer to when broken
4 votes -
More room equipment
2/8/2024. Covina Fitness 19. All room equipment is taken out of the room and not returned. For example, the red risers, the mats, even weights are missing. We are paying, we need the equipment to do the classes. Not be chasing them around.
Managers need to get more involved not just seat on the sidelines.
3 votes -
More elliptical/equipment
Fix and or bring in more elliptical and equipment.
2 votes -
8 votes
-
Add a schedule for youth sports classes and leagues
This would help parents when coordinating schedules to transport their child/children - we could also see upcoming season schedules, even register through the app
4 votes -
Barcode visible when viewing from Apple watch
The barcode to scan should be visible when viewing the wallet entry on an Apple Watch
95 votes -
Show what class my friends have signed up for.
Similar to class pass, be able to add friends by username to then see what classes they have signed up for.
3 votes -
Qaidio Scale Sync
I spent over $100 on this smart scale before I started my PT program and would love to sync it with my fitness program app. The Qardio Base X does at the good stuff, like muscle mass, subcutaneous fat, body fat %, skeletal muscle, water composition, BMI and BMR. It syncs with my Google fit but I would like all the data to directly sync to your app please. I would settle for a Google fit sync though. Thank you.
2 votes -
Calendar hold for Upcoming classes
I like to book my schedule a week or 2 in advance. Since we cannot book classes until 48 hours before the class starts, I have to manually add the class to my calendar. I'd like the option to add a class to my calendar with a reminder to register. The old app allowed me to add the class to my calendar so I could plan in advance.
20 votes
- Don't see your idea?