Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
Apple Wallet Pass
Please add feature to add pass to Apple Wallet
22 votes -
Classes Week-at-a-glance
Access on mobile and/or web app to view classes offered at each location the entire week-at-a-glance. This would allow for planning the users week across several locations and promote variety rather than participating in the same classes every week. Reduces user scrolling through long list of classes. Easier to view and plan cardio, weights etc to achieve a well balanced week an avoid a routine of doing the same classes every week. Post a pdf of the week that some locations have at the front desk on paper. On line would be more eco-friendly and easier to update.
128 votes -
Make membership cancellations as easy as joining. Your process to cancel is to complicated 😒
The way you treated me by leaving made me never recommend anyone or ever going back to this gym. Good bye forever!
2 votes -
HOOKS ON BATHROOM STALL DOORS
There’s no where for you to hang your bag in the bathroom where I notice almost all girls choose to change. Unless it’s on the dookie/*** floors.
5 votes -
Easier way to add gym card to apple wallet
It’s not coming up for me so if there was a specific place to insert card to apple wallet that’d be good
226 votes -
Permanent Guest Entry Barcode
If you are bringing in the same guest each time you come, they(the guest) should be able keep their barcode for easier entry and not have to show their ID each time.
5 votes -
Better way to utilize the tv in personal rooms.
Better way to connect phone to tv rather than mirroring. Won’t let me see my favorite shows on the screen. Let us have control of the remote For the tv. Or have apps like crunchy for example so I can watch my anime while utilizing the room. lol I tried watching my shows or YouTube through mirroring but it’s just black the screen out. No bueno
1 vote -
Payment schedule
It would be very helpful if there was an option to schedule monthly payments for people who set up automatic withdrawal.
5 votes -
I would really love a better hip thrust machine in the Odessa location. The one they have there is very difficult to use. This is for Odessa
I would really love the Odessa Texas location to add a better hip thrust machine. The one they have is very difficult to use.
7 votes -
gym updates in the app
Any building-wide updates should be posted in the app (e.g. building closures, holiday hours)
1 vote -
Floor Plan/ Map
Floor plan/map of the gym with names of machines equipment. Also add a feature where items that need repair/ maintenance can be flagged to alert staff.. thx!
554 votes -
Cancel or accept appointments
Have the ability to cancel or accept scheduled appointments
1 vote -
Add more 5lb plates that fit on barbells
It’s much easier for growth and progression. I’d much rather increase my lifts by 5+5 than 10+10, and avoid any accidents or injuries. I’m sure others who see this would agree :) I saw two 5lb plates that fit on the barbell once and never again :(
1 vote -
5:30 am classes
5:30 am classes
1 vote -
Training/logging
I notice most machines have QR codes. It would be nice if you could scan that on the app under strength and add your reps and weight for the day. Opposed to keeping a log on your phone or writing it down
1 vote -
Notification for upcoming payments
If you’re going to charge an “overdue” fee for a single declined payment at the top of the day that it’s due, you should probably also have an option for upcoming payments. Otherwise it seems a bit illegal.
27 votes -
Allow members to cancel appointments for tanning, hydro massage etc.
I go to different locations. sometimes I accidentally book the wrong location for tanning, hydro massage etc. I can’t cancel the appointment through the app and I’m not at the gym I made the appointment at to ask them to cancel it. This prevents other members from using the service.
1 vote -
8 am Pilates reformer class!
The Pilates reformer classes are great but super limited times! An 8 am and 4 pm would be perfect!!!
2 votes -
Points each time you check in to get discounts on items sold at the gym
Get a point each time you check into the gym (limit of points each day to avoid cheating) these points add up and can be used as a discount OR free for clothing and food/drinks sold at the gym.
1 vote -
Interact with other members on the app
Create a community allowing members to choose to upload their profile and interact with others. We can organize walks, workouts, hikes, and other meet ups. I would love a gym partner to keep me accountable. Would also love to meet others that enjoy the gym and workouts.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?