Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Allow to enter meals and progress on computer.
Allow to enter meals and activity, and biometrics progress on computer.
34 votes -
Add weight training and circuit training to the list of exercises
Or maybe it could just be called “strength training” so that it also includes workouts with body weight only
7 votes -
Live Activities for iPhones
Add Live Activities support for iPhones so that we can have resume on the Lock Screen of the workout we are doing at the moment and more importantly the TIMER running !
3 votes -
1 vote
-
Meal tracker
Create a meal tracker that has everything in one place. There are three places to log in meals, including my coach. It’s too complicate. I can do it with the plus sign, I can do it via the [Things to do Today] or via the Forks/Knives tab. The things my coach add show up in the Forks/Knives Tab at the bottom of the app. These don’t show up in my Diary (another area meals show up) nor does what I add to my Diary, + sign show up in that tab. Have one place to add meals for me and…
4 votes -
Sharing meals with other people you workout with.
There should be a way to share custom meals with family, friends or just people in this app. That way only one person has to enter a custom meal instead of everyone that is eating the same meals with you.
3 votes -
Add activities like "Yardwork", "Housework", etc to list of choices for time spent.
Add activities like "Yardwork", "Housework", etc to list of choices for time spent.
2 votes -
An option to set calendar date format to DD/MM/YYYY
An option to set calendar date format to DD/MM/YYYY, currently in the format of MM/DD/YYYY which isn't used on my country (I couldn't see an option to change it, there may be one)
1 vote -
Option for a specific drink category!
Add an option for a drink category, doesn't really make sense to put it (i.e. coffee) under a snack category or elsewhere.
3 votes -
Sync with GloryFit app and Slimpal app
GloryFit smartwatch for Steps are always inaccurate even when synced with Apple health app. Would be nice to directly sync with Trainerize.
Syncing Slimpal app would be nice for body measurements and weigh-ins
3 votes -
Please fix this!!!
On my apple watch (series 3) the reps box is squished to the side and I cannot put a value into it. It makes it so that I cant use my watch to track my workouts. So frustrating. During a workout I wish I could just do everything on my watch and not have to go to my phone but without the rep box I cant. Please fix this has been this way for months!!!
1 vote -
Add favourite meals in the favourite meals tab so we can save for later rather than having to enter in ingredients on todays tab then saving
Having more flexibility with just creating a meal in "favourite meals" to save for later rather than going onto today's tab for example putting together a meal and then saving it in favourites. Will be good for meal planning in advance
7 votes -
Create custom dishes
Create custom dishes by adding several ingredients with quantities and have the app calculate the nutritional values and save the dish for reuse
2 votes -
Congratulations Screens
I don’t like that I get congratulated every time I complete something on my list. It gives me an additional screen that I have to click out of and honestly prevents me from tracking things as I would otherwise.
1 vote -
Can no longer adjust meal type…
I’d like to be able to adjust the meal type! I don’t always log my meals at the time they happen. I just added my morning coffee and it logged it as lunch and I am unable to edit.
1 vote -
Allow a workout to be copied
Be able to save a workout I created and then copied to another day. For example, if I like a workout and want to do it 2-3x per week, I should be able to simply paste a workout from a previous day.
5 votes -
Manually adding in daily step count
Be able to manually add step count for those who don't have specific fitness tracker
40 votes -
form review from trainer own folder easy access
right now if i have to see a form review i have to scroll thru messages .
they should have their own spot to easily access
2 votes -
Come up with a better app
So frustrating to use. Literally every aspect of this app
2 votes -
Fix weight log so entries don’t get change on their own
Every time I log my weight, the app automatically changes it. Typically it gets lowered a good bit, which messes up my long term tracking accuracy. Even when I go back and edit the mistake, the app changes it again.
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?
