Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
2 votes
-
Here’s a list
App does not open to the home screen so you have to always back out of whatever nonsense it opens to
Workouts on workout tab vs actual workout do not match
Unable to easily move workouts or add mindful habits without going through my coach-defeats the purpose of trying to make someone self sustaining in their journey.2 votes -
Food allergies and low FODMAP
I like the meal ideas but marked no dairy due to an allergy it still suggested whey protein ( not dairy free whatsoever) definitely needs some tweaking and I'd love to see low FODMAP included as well. There were many beans and lentils suggested I can't have more than the fodmap suggested serving if at all. I'd also say being able to select certain foods I can't eat at all like cauliflower for example yet it was suggested for certain meals. Basically more specific for diet selections to weed out problem foods. This would also make it more friendly to…
4 votes -
Being able to mute in app notification sounds. After my rest period I don’t want to be scared with a loud DING over my music
When playing my own music during a workout I always get the life scared out of me when my rest timer notifys me my rest is done. I’ve been able to mute notifications through apple settings which has stopped those sounds while not actively in the app but they still go off when the app is open. It’s incredibly distracting and I jump every time haha. Not a fan.
1 vote -
3 votes
-
Toggle for "simplified" audio cues
When you have frequent intervals, it can be distracting if there are constant interruptions. however, a simple audio
cue such as a quick "ding" or something to let you know the timer is up would be nice when you can't look at your phone constantly.2 votes -
Ability to edit the rpe
Would like to be able to edit the intensity or rpe of a workout after submitting
2 votes -
Performance
Performance
The app is slow, to react and crashes relatively.
Additionally the notification on the phone work only sporadically5 votes -
66 votes
-
Ideas for substitute exercises
A list of alternate exercises that work the same muscle groups, if an exercise doesn't work on any given day (for example, if I'm traveling snd don't have my home equipment available)
122 votes -
Multi weight rep scheme recording
Method to record weights for pyramid scheme
2 votes -
Maintain Measurement on Recent Foods
In the list of Recent Foods, keep it listed holding the same amount used last time - eg. 40g of Oats instead of the default 1 cup of Oats, etc.
16 votes -
Quick add on meal tracker
Option to just add the calories and brief description of meal or photo rather than full ingredients
3 votes -
Meal time stamp
Being that I’m not able to log right when I have something to eat, I feel the time stamp should be able to edit.
10 votes -
Idioma
Não consigo alterar o idioma da aplicação. Só aparece em inglês. Posso não estar a ver onde se altera, mas gostava de ter a aplicação em Português de Portugal.
2 votes -
Android Compatibility
I cannot delete meals because there is a dumb pop up confirming if I want to delete a meal.
1. Why would I need to confirm to delete the meal? Literally I have to go through a series of clicks just to delete already, that should be confirmation enough.
2. The pop up box doesn't fit on the screen correctly so I cannot even confirm. The text box doesn't fit the screen and I cannot rotate the screen to even extend it so the pop up box fits. This is so dumb. I'm giving this app a one star for…3 votes -
When actively working through a programed block, be able to minimize it and go to other parts of the app (e.g. food entry)
I want to utilize my time when resting between sets. I would like to enter my meals. I don't know how to "minimize" my workout program and then flip back to it
1 vote -
1 vote
-
3 votes
-
Track Personal Records (PRs) for lifts so we know our baselines and calculate RPE so we know what to target for each session
Track Personal Records (PRs) for lifts so we know our baselines and calculate RPE so we know what to target each Alpha Class or Personal training.
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?
