Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Enter my own recurring resistance training custom workout
When I enter a “freestyle workout” I want to be able to store and access the same workout again without having to create a new freestyle workout every time. For example store and access a back / biceps workout and access it multiple times.
18 votes -
Remember recent foods that have already been added
Instead of having to scroll through recent foods to find items that you’ve already added, update the search bar so when you type in those items, they are the first results
45 votes -
Ability to give a weekly calorie target and set high/low calorie days in the app
The daily calorie goal is not reflective of weekly targets. So it would be good to have a smart inbuilt calorie planner like nutracheck or other paid apps where you can set high or low calorie days that add up to the weekly calorie target.
35 votes -
Biohacking
Add bio hacking data, such as time in red light, meditation, grounding, breath work
2 votes -
Keinee
Keine idde
2 votes -
More food items for Australia
When I scan the barcode for items at a supermarket in Australia, a lot of items don't come up.
7 votes -
Enable easy recovery of accidentally overwritten photos
I accidentally snapped a photo that overwrote a prior image. I cannot find that image on my device now, even when connected to the PC.
Please enable a) an image file recovery option or explicit warnings about what is going to happen
2 votes -
Sync workouts that load what my previous workout so I don’t have to scroll and find my last PR
If it’s a benchmark workout like BFF. When it cycles around to be done again, I can easily see my last results without having to scroll back when I did it last.
2 votes -
Sync updates from MyFitnessPal
Currently if you update your entered meals into MyFitnessPal it doesn’t resync into the Trainerize app. It adds in extra food but doesn’t take away food that’s been removed in MFP or amounts that have been updated
138 votes -
Apple Watch sync
Cross training should show on Apple Watch in total calories or time spent vs km. Distance is irrelevant when weight training. Running should show the distance in the active screen workout. I look at my watch during a run and have no idea how far I’ve ran.
39 votes -
Show the weekly average data
It would be great to see the weekly average weight and also the weekly average of other data like body fat, calorie intake, macros, steps, etc.
34 votes -
Videos of making food
Make short videos of making food
34 votes -
Category "tiles" under the kettle bell icon so I don't have to scroll thru all the workouts to find what I'm looking for.
The Kettle Bell icon should take you to a second page of "tiles" where each group of exercises is in a "file/tile". Kind of like the tiles for shopping on the Qsciences.com website. I hate having to scroll and scroll to find what I'm looking for. ("Ser More" feature). Its annoying. There isn't even a way to search...at least I haven't found it.
2 votes -
Food breakdown
I would like to see a food broken down by clicking on it. I went over in my fat today by 7 grams and I would like to be able to click either on the percentage portion and see what foods had fat or click on the food and see the grams of fat etc so I can adjust accordingly. Also, when I search a food, I cannot change the serving size. Maybe I only had half a serving... I cannot change it to half a serving. Thabks!
45 votes -
Elliptical running tracking- how to in the YMCA tracker
Improve the cardio. tracking; it seems not possible to enter cardio activities like running without a tracking device
2 votes -
PDF dowload of workout program
Our total plan should be in PDF format for download purpose so that if a person again wants to follow the same then it will easier to access
5 votes -
5 votes
-
Fitbit
Allow the food posted in fitbit transfer over. To make this easier trying to be accountable for food is difficult. I figure out how to take pictures of my food, I have been shown via messaging
12 votes -
Music + video loops during exercises
I’d love the ability to play music during workouts! I also would love to see a video loop of the exercise during workout so I don’t have to pause the workout to see the exercise.
24 votes -
Edit workout without affecting time
Be able to edit reps or weight on a workout without it resetting the original length of your workout
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?
