Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Padel - add as sport/cardio activity
Padel - add as sport/cardio activity
2 votes -
Update the calendar to show appointments/sessions
I really wish that the calendar had a way to update whenever you had an upcoming training session, or an appointment. Its useless at the current state!
3 votes -
Need configuration tips
Unclear how to set up a personal workout for repeat
1 vote -
Separate section for scale and meal pics
A lot of times I have questions for my trainer, whom I also send my scale and meal pics too, meaning my questions get lost in the mix. Would it be possible to have a separate section for scale and food pics like we have for our body progress pics? This would be helpful to track our meals and such too.
5 votes -
2 votes
-
Show total loss on homepage
Show total amount lost in homepage as well as current weight to motivate and incentivise users.
98 votes -
1 vote
-
Make the app more visually accessible
Please improve the visual accessibility of the app on Android. The fonts are small and low contrast. The touch points are very small. I have a mild visual impairment and find the app difficult to use because I can't see it well. Usually accessibility improvements help usability for everyone.
5 votes -
Being able to add macros instead of ingredients
It would be great to have the option of adding macros instead of ingredients. I cook my meals from scratch but have all the macros on the recipe cards Hello Fresh gives me. So instead of spending ages listing 1 lettuce, 1 cucumber, 1 apple, 25gr honey, etc all 20 ingredients individually if I could just enter the protein, fat, carbs, sugar, fibre, salt etc that the meal service has already calculated.
3 votes -
iOS 17 vid player not working
Can’t play demo vids on the iPhone 15 pro max - the play button is now covered by the status display
1 vote -
5 votes
-
Customizable beep at end of activity
The beep is too quiet for me to hear at the end of a skipping activity in my yard. I want to customise the sound it uses e.g. a phone ringtone or notification sound or something so I don't have to stop skipping to check it
1 vote -
Better tracking on maxes and PRs
Track data on 1R, 3R, 5R maxes. Helpful when switching from endurance phase to strength phase to have past data
4 votes -
Custom Exercise
It's really hard for me to search and find the right exercises. It it would be a lot easier if I were able to create a custom exercise from a blank template so I can track my stats.
9 votes -
Add connectivity for heytap health
Add connectivity for heytap heath for oppo watch users
1 vote -
Elementos para el entrenamiento.
En los videos debe haber una descripción de los elementos a usarse en el entrenamiento.
1 vote -
My apps and watch don't sync on time or property
Accepted apps and wearables should sync way faster and more accurately
3 votes -
Make it so I can select how many proteins fats veggies fruits are in each meal and give a total per day.
Make it so I can select how many proteins fats veggies fruits etc are in each meal and give a total per day.
2 votes -
Skateboarding - Activity
Add skateboarding for young active clients please
2 votes -
Prepopulate #reps and weight
Ability to have weight and #reps pre-populated based on last known information. Also ability to copy from one set to another would be great with option to edit.
8 votes
- Don't see your idea?
