Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Correcting typing mistakes from past
It's very hard to find workout from past and edit mistake in typing in number of reps and weights. On some excercises I can't reach personal bests anymore because I would have to scroll 4 years in past to find and edit workout. Simple scroll through the dates would be amazing and then posibility to select a date when workout happened.
Also your app gives badges even if I accidentaly type that I ran 850 kilometers, and then change it. The badge stays forever and one cannot reach personal best anymore6 votes -
Bring back the pr on the Home Screen
Post the PR on the Home Screen
4 votes -
Ideas for New Features and Enhancements to Improve the Platform
First, introducing a more flexible fee structure would be highly appreciated. A flat 20% commission can feel discouraging, especially for smaller orders. A tiered system—where fees decrease as sellers earn more or complete more orders—could motivate long-term commitment and reward active users.
Another valuable improvement would be advanced analytics for sellers. Providing detailed insights such as conversion rates, buyer behavior, repeat customer tracking, and keyword performance would help freelancers optimize their gigs more effectively and make data-driven decisions.
A built-in subscription or retainer system would also be a strong addition. Many freelancers work with recurring clients, and having a native…1 vote -
Suggested Enhancements for the clink Utility
The clink utility already addresses an important gap by enabling the combination of multiple object files into a single DLL for KolibriOS. To further strengthen its usefulness and adoption, several enhancements could be considered.
First, improving compatibility with different object file formats would significantly expand its applicability. Supporting formats generated by various compilers or toolchains (such as GCC, Clang, or others commonly used in low-level development) would make clink more flexible and appealing to a broader developer base.
Another valuable addition would be better diagnostics and error reporting. When dealing with linking processes, clear and informative messages about unresolved symbols,…1 vote -
Improve scheduling in the app
I'm never on the same schedule as the app and have to keep scrolling up to reach today's workout. I had to email support twice to reset my start date.
1 vote -
Exercise prohression
When displaying the weight yiunlifted last time you did the exercise, the weight you managed in the lastnset shoukd be displayed. I.e if I lift 20kg and easily get to my max rep number, I imcrease the weigjt to 22kg for next set. When I do the exercise next time it should say I lifyed 22kg next time, not 20kg. It should be about where you progressed to last time so you know on firdt rep where to start at.
1 vote -
Stop adding activities
Stop copying all the random activities from garmin over and not being able to delete them
1 vote -
Collapses exercises when completed
I’m sure this is in here but I’m not going to wade through 312 pages — you should also combine similar suggestions! Zillions are just repeats. But scrolling through the entire plan during a workout to find what’s left has our entire class griping about it. Our old tracker automatically collapsed and checked off what had been completed. So much easier to find what’s left
4 votes -
Full body view mirrors in track area on 3rd floor.
Full length mirrors in corners of the track area would allow us to check our walking form and adjust posture and gait. I believe we would all benefit from this improvement!
1 vote -
Exercises
Better description of specific exercises or movements
2 votes -
3 votes
-
Add inches jumped to trackable metrics.
Performance tracking for metrics like inches jumped, for athletic training.
1 vote -
App started on phone but when closed on phone, the watch version keeps running. Also stops Apple Workout from working.
Please sort out the issue - when you start a workout on the app, it starts on Apple Watch in the app and stops the Apple “Workout” from working by overriding it. I use it because the HR is more accurate there than the Trainerize app. Then when you finish workout on the app, it doesn’t close it on the watch. So 2hrs later the app still thinks you’re working out 🫣. iPhone 15pro max and Apple Watch series 9 all up to date. iOS 26.3.1 (23D8133) iPhone and 26.3 (23S620) Apple Watch
1 vote -
glenckelleway@gmail.com
Mark the days on the calendar where workout is scheduled with and orange Dot. Change that dot to Green when the workout is completed. If the workout is missed change the dot for that day's workout to red. This marking of the calendar with dots to show where workouts exist will help trainers visually look through the calendar and make sure that there is a workout on that given day. An advanced feature would be to take the first character of the workout preferably a number as I have with mine so workouts one through six and it would show…
3 votes -
I would love to be able to delete the programming I’m not doing. Like the at home option, for my specific trainers programming.
I would love to be able to delete the programming I’m not doing. Like the at home option, for my specific trainers programming.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Would benefit from being able to add a worout from the client side for coach colab
Being able to add workout from client side if last minute or additional work after an already dedicated workout completion for a more in depth track of work...instead of just strength trying fpr 20 mins
1 vote -
Display total number of gym users inside gym
Display total number of gym users inside gym
So you know how busy / quiet gym is
1 vote -
Assault bike
More cardio /HITT options and inputs. The rower exercise on the app has the traditional “reps/lbs” for any sort of tracking which makes zero sense. So specific exercises need to have their own specific input needs. Also add more equipment, Jacob’s Ladder, Skier Machine, Assault Bike (CrossFit stuff). Drop set inputs are critical, as well as NOTE areas for exercises that need to be noted (assisted pull ups with weight) etc. or combo of push ups on knees/toes during superset - there needs to be a NOTE areas per exercise or at least on top as a grouped note DURING…
1 vote -
Functionality improvements
I’ve noticed that the app glitches when you move around workout dates. There’s also no ability to overwrite a workout if the app glitches part way through the workout. For example, I noticed I wasn’t on the latest version of Apple upgrades, and my watch would not log the work out towards exercise minutes. Similarly, the app didn’t capture my heart rate or time spent accurately. Since the heart rate part of my Apple Watch was still working, I would’ve liked to override the data from that workout.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
