Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Add treadmil option for activity
Being able to select treadmill for an activity instead of narrowed down to just walking on running. This was if you are incorporating both om the treadmill in one exercise it will be more accurate with speed/calories ect.
2 votes -
Louder alarm between sets
Please make the alarm that sounds after the 2min rest between sets properly audible. Currently either doesn’t sound at all or too quiet
7 votes -
Repeat prior set number of reps/weight
I’ll often do the same reps and weight in subsequent sets (eg 10 reps @ 50 lbs). It would make data entry faster if I could just copy numbers from the last set of the same exercise I did.
5 votes -
Have video of Ainsley doing the actual exercise move instead of just picture
Alexia Clark app has her do the exercise move right there when you are supposed to be doing it. It’s a good reminder on how to keep form while doing the move. Feels like you are doing it together. It also has a button you can swipe and shows her doing an alternate move, if for some reason you can’t do the first one.
2 votes -
Ability to change between adding number or reps/sets and timing. I want to be able to switch between. Some exercises have wrong option.
Ability to change between adding number of reps/sets and timing. I want to be able to switch between. Some exercises have wrong option.
2 votes -
More video workouts and time between sets
Would love videos for all workouts and a little time (10sec) between sets to swap out weights and or to record weights and reps right in the app after each set
4 votes -
When substituting a workout have a list of similar exercises already listed to be chosen from
When I’d like to substitute a workout either because the equipment needed isn’t available or there’s too many people trying to use the machine ahead of me, I’d like to be able to hit substitute and then be presented with a list of comparable exercise that hit the same target muscle for example upper chest, the substitute tab gives me a variety of upper chest workouts only instead of me having to manually search and guess if the specific exercise is as efficient as the one I’m substituting.
110 votes -
Training videos
The imbedded training videos don’t work with the Dynamic Island of iPhone 14 and up. It’s really frustrating.
3 votes -
increase display area for workouts
Lifetime GTX workouts are truncated- need more room to see entire workout to end. Also need to be abel to see all video demos in app for that days workout.
1 vote -
Adding exercises
Adding actual exercises when substituting the workout for that day. Ie gym class for time I'd like to add the actual exercises we do.
18 votes -
Have actual substitutions for a workout instead of workouts with same keywords in it.
Have actual substitutions for workouts instead of having substitutions with just the keywords in it.
2 votes -
I need to be able to put notes beside each set
Allow notes beside each set.
So you can add the last one was a super set.
Or that you can add notes on the difficulty8 votes -
Stop auto scheduling workouts into my days that I can’t delete.
Please stop auto scheduling workouts into my days. It’s at the point I have three non-movable workouts that I can’t delete on one day alone. Fix this bug asap as it ruins the way I monitor my progress.
6 votes -
ability to track PBs
i think i’ll be great to be able to see progress in weight changes with PB tracking!! maybe a graph like weight/steps?
1 vote -
Range of motion routine
Combine existing exercise into a routine to increase range of motion so this can be done on off days to lifting. This would be with very like weights and exercises like resisted backswing, 3D torso rotation, 3D hip rotation, etc. The last time I looked at the range of motion it had 3 exercises. This could be a series, A, B, C. To be done throughout the year.
1 vote -
A place to print out or save previous workouts, what weights and how heavy.
I would like to be able to print or save my previous workouts, the exercise, # of reps, and weight used.
1 vote -
Add hangboard exercises for finger strength training to lost
As a climber, would like to track my finger strength sessions in app
1 vote -
Delete Confirmation
Instead of having the swipe to delete button, with no confirmation, and immediately deleting a workout that was logged, it would be nice if the user was asked “are you sure you want to delete this workout?” That way, a user doesn’t just fat finger swipe and delete and delete valuable information. This leads to a poor user experience.
1 vote -
Update Schedule
Make it so that clients can change the start date of their program after purchasing
2 votes -
Auto populate the reps when logging
When logging, have it auto populate the prescribed reps, with a way to edit, from the start. Currently spending way too much time logging my workout even if I’m doing what I’m supposed to.
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?
