Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Suggest alternative/replacement exercise or machine is a certain machine is not available at the gym.
Suggest a replacement or alternative lift if a machine apparatus is not offered at your gym. I.e. landmine shoulder/chest press is not at your gym. Suggest an alternative that will work the same muscles.
649 votes -
Make exercises searchable by generic name to see stats for exercises with similar names.
Names of exercises may be slightly different so I can’t see the stats for exercises that are similar. It would be easier to know what weights to start with. For example Squats can be called Back squats, Barbell Back squats, etc.
16 votes -
Add exercises not in the app
Add exercises to the library that are not in the app
11 votes -
16 votes
-
Make notes to self on sets to remember for next workout.
Make notes to self on sets to remember for next workout. Like “add 5 pounds next week” or “remember to use neutral grip on these” or “change tempo on this set next week.”
21 votes -
10 votes
-
Highlight on the body images what body part is being worked
Make the body part being worked an actual color
85 votes -
App for computer/ipad
Make it possible to use the app on a computer so that you can watch the videos in larger frame.
6 votes -
See comments in app
I want to see my last weeks comments on a given workout in the app. Easily.
Sometimes I make note of settings on the machine, e.g. chair position, 2nd rep lbs, cuff position, leg position, RPE, etc. That I want to see the next time I do that exercise! Not just weight, time, or reps.
7 votes -
show which muscle groups are being worked
Have a description of what muscle groups are being worked that is readily accessible without opening a video.
1,405 votes -
Not lose data when re starting a program
After completing a program and restarting it you lose your tracking data. I would like to still see what I did before restarting
8 votes -
109 votes
-
The app should allow a user to get part way through a work out by allowing user to open saved workouts. Sometimes I get interrupted and want
The app should allow a user to save partial work outs by allowing user to open saved workouts. Sometimes I get interrupted and want to save a workout then reopen it and finish it later
4 votes -
Keep current streaks and badges going when setting new goals. For example, when going from walking 5k steps to a new goal of 8k daily steps.
Keep current streaks and badges going when setting new goals. For example, when going from walking 5k steps to a new goal of 8k daily steps.
2 votes -
I want to enter comments within a workout.
I’d like to add comments within a workout so I can remember adaptations that I may have figured out, or how the workout went for me.
177 votes -
Hitting the "back" button on my phone makes me exit the program instead of going to my list of exercises if I watch the videos. Can that be
Hitting the "back" button on my phone makes me exit the program instead of going to my list of exercises if I watch the videos. Can that be
2 votes -
Being able to search or favorite additional workouts
For additional workouts, being able to do a keyword search or favorite specific workouts would be great
2 votes -
The app is clunky and doesn't fire up quick enough especially when trying to record info and data, especially in between sets at the gym.
The app is clunky and doesn't fire up quick enough especially when trying to record info and data, especially in between sets at the gym or different types of nutrition.
Can any of this be fixed please?
4 votes -
Customize workout entry and be able to change vague title with more description and add weights used. Also be able to log a workout in app
Customize workout within the all
2 votes -
AI visual for exercise form coaching
Ability to upload video of an exercise and get instant AI feedback on form. Or at least saved so the coach can review it later.
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?
