Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
447 results found
-
Music volume issue and connectivity with Apple Watch
Watching videos and using the timers via the app keeps disrupting/interfering with music volumes i.e. volume goes down and then jumps really high (iPhone and AirPods).
Apple Watch does not transfer heart rate in real time. Also communication between phone and watch is not accurate. For example, completing/saving workout on the phone does not save it on the watch.
1 vote -
Start and stop your workout within each workout. Also when you hit Save, their should be a 2nd popup verifying you really want to save
Please add the ability to start/stop the workout within the workout OR add a 2nd pop up when saving verifying you want to save. I’ve accidentally hit Save and it stops your watch from tracking your HR for the rest of your workout. You should be able to go back into the workout and it start tracking your HR again on your watch.
3 votes -
Apple Watch - sync end of workout intensity with apple training load
Apple watch now tracks training load and gives you information on how your training load changes over the month. Training load is very similar to the screen presented at the end of a training session in the app, it would be great if these 2 values would be synced, as currently it needs to be edited manually
1 vote -
Improved UI
I normally check off all my activities at the end of the day. It would be great to tick or select all options at once and press complete than to go into each one and go back and forth with the completion I.e. say you have morning workout and breakfast to tick off, just give the user the option to select both or more and set to completed instead of going into one, see complete, watch the animation and then come back out of that and do the same for another activity you have completed
4 votes -
Please make your app sync compatible to Kospet Tank3 Ultra watches. I recently have been using this watch because of the enormous info
This watch has everything and more than my Versa 2 fitbit watch had that recently died.
1 vote -
Connect Garmin metrics, such as blood pressure measurements
Certain features within Garmin Connect don't transfer over. Manual inputs but nice to not have to enter. A lot pulls in from the watch, but also the scale and other items
3 votes -
Outdoor walk and pool
Outdoor walks and trails - and the ability to record for more the 60min. Pool - my watch tracks pool workouts you should be able to get that info and track it too. Finally, need BIG fix of cardio workout recording as mine it always VERY wrong on this app
1 vote -
Apple Watch glitch
Apple Watch keeps registering a new exercise after I finish on the phone the watch keeps going and when finished it logs another workout instead of ending it when I end the phone workout.
3 votes -
46 votes
-
Add connectivity with SLEEPON Go2Sleep sleep tracker
SLEEPON Go2Sleep is a good, useful and affordable sleep tracker. Does not need monthly subscription. Tracks all sleep stats include duration, sleep stages, sleep apnea, heart rate, heart rate variability, blood oxygen, movement during sleep, etc.
1 vote -
Merge WorkOut Assignments with Completed Workout Data from Trackers
Be able to merge an assigned workout (for example, my trainer assigns me "yoga") with the tracked yoga data that ports in from my wearable when I accomplish the workout. Right now it looks like I did it twice if I say I did my trainer's assignment, or it looks like I didn't do my assignment.
1 vote -
Elapsed time on workouts
When starting a workout, a timeclock that keeps track of how long you've been doing your workout starts. That way you can keep track of Estimated vs elapsed live instead of at the end.
2 votes -
Laura Stroia
Mi-ar placea să se sincronizeze cu Huawei health și cu brățările Huawei.
3 votes -
Auto recognize steps
My steps automatically link to the app. My coach wants me to get 10k a day. I forgot to mark that I got my steps in even though the app showed it, so my streak ended. There should be a way the app someone recognized that and kept the streak going.
8 votes -
Sync with Zepp (formerly Amazfit)
Sync with Zepp ( formerly Amazfit)
61 votes -
3 votes
-
66 votes
-
App to connect to Dexcom CGM for Diabetics
Allow connection to Dexcom app. I’m diabetic and would like my trainer to see a view of my glucose levels. It would even be handy having a view of these in the workout etc..
5 votes -
Live Activities for iPhones
Add Live Activities support for iPhones so that we can have resume on the Lock Screen of the workout we are doing at the moment and more importantly the TIMER running !
3 votes -
Sync with GloryFit app and Slimpal app
GloryFit smartwatch for Steps are always inaccurate even when synced with Apple health app. Would be nice to directly sync with Trainerize.
Syncing Slimpal app would be nice for body measurements and weigh-ins
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
