Skip to content

Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize



We are continually updating your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

883 results found

  1. Use high contrast colours for type no yellow type

    When the macros are nearly in range the type changes to yellow and renders the type unreadable due to poor contrast against the white background

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow for high carb days and be able to modify macros to suit

    Allow user to specify high carb or different macros from usual goals

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Upload recipes from facebook, TikTok and websites.

    It would be great if we could upload recipes from facebook, TikTok or a website.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Meal scan verses having to scan each individual item’s bar code.

    The ability to scan your entire plate vs having to scan each individual item’s bar code or looking up item from the current menu items.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If I am entering multiple things onto Trainerize if my phone locks or I go to a different app all of my progress is lost. Can this be fixed?

    If I am entering multiple things onto Trainerize if my phone locks or I go to a different app all of my progress is lost. Can this be fixed so it stays on what I have inputted please?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Copy over a meal to the same day - if I had a custom lunch & repeat taht for dinner I don’t want to re enter all ingredients over again

    Copy over a meal to the same day - if I had a custom lunch & repeat taht for dinner I don’t want to re enter all ingredients over again

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have my recipes on the main page so I’m not out back on the home page and have to open meals again

    I hate when I go to put my foods in and I click my recipes, enter my portion from my recipes and then I’m taken back to the home page. I want to finish entering all my portions before exiting. So it would be nice if my recipes is a tab like custom so I can enter it and enter the other portions I had with my meal.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow daily macro input

    Allow us to input our daily macros. I use Cronometer which doesn’t synch so I am stuck sending my coach daily screen shots of my macros from that app. A cumbersome, time consuming and frustrating process for both my coach and I.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to enter notes in food diary.

    The training exercises include the ability to add/edit notes. This would be helpful in the food diary to note reactions to certain foods.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When adding favorites I should save to the favorites section to be used in the future

    Saving favorites to be used in the future in the favorites section

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Share a meal that was just saved for the day

    My wife and I eat the same foods. It would be nice to be able to send a saved meal to each other, so we are not both having to enter the same meals.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Integrate AI

    This app is lacking in AI functionality compared to so many other apps on the market. The food tracking is extremely dated and needs AI INTEGRATION.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to import info from Noom app so I don’t have to double track please!

    Ability to import info from Noom app so I don’t have to double track please!

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Recipe

    I would love the opportunity for trainerize to allow us to customize recipes by putting all the Ingredients together from the recipe and being able to see the full breakdown calories and macros. THEN be able to select that recipe as a meal but select it as a portion for my calories for that day. For example make chili soup recipe and then scan all the ingredients that go in it. Now under my recipe tab is skinny chili soup. Then when i go to eat it i can click the full chili soup and say select the serving like…

    39 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Stop forcing images to crop to square

    I often upload a photo I already took to share with my trainer. I use a screenshot showing my macros. It gets forced to crop at a certain ratio and chops off important information

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Meal database submit button

    Submit button to add the meals is needed there is no submit button nor the app takes the meal selected from the database automatically

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Macros

    I don’t use MFP, I use MyNetDiary which I find awesome for where in the world I live. But I refuse to add food into multiple apps. Please let us add our macros for the day in if you aren’t going to branch out to other apps.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?