Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
315 results found
-
Deleting food off the (add a meal) food list
We need to be able to delete food off our "add a meal" food list. The"adds a meal" food list is sooooo long, and we want to be able to clean this list up.
THIS IS NOT ABOUT deleting food off our "logged" food by swiping left.
12 votes -
I would like to use a URL to upload a recipe
When I find a recipe online, it would be so helpful
to be able to upload the URL and have the recipe saved vs having to enter all the ingredients.3 votes -
Meal plan page
When I open the meal plans, it's always highlighted on day 1. Can the meal plan highlight the actual day I'm on? I also just realized I have to scroll over to the day I'm on which is hard to keep track of with a busy life/schedule. That way I can see what meal(s) is suggested for the day
22 votes -
When in recent food the search should bring up that recent food or forward to it by typing the first few letters
Currently when you start typing in the search bar in the recent tab it doesn’t search the recent tab but does a new search it should check the recents first instead of the user having to scroll through searching
1 vote -
Change color top options
Why is there white writing on a white background? Can’t see the X to close out, the Review and Log icons. Never put white on white
1 vote -
Printable Recipes
provide the functionality to be able to print a recipe. It’s a little difficult to follow a recipe from a small mobile phone.
19 votes -
Ingredients measured in grams consistently
Have all recipes show grams as standard. Instead of cup/fractions or block
65 votes -
Food for picky eaters
Food for people that don't eat the normal. No lettuce, tomatoes, etc.
2 votes -
Flexible Meal Planning Based on Remaining Macros
I’d love more flexibility in the Meal Planning feature so the generated meals can be based on the calories/macros I actually want allocated to meals, rather than automatically using nearly my entire daily target.
For example, my daily target is currently 1,600 calories, and the planner generated three meals totaling 1,578 calories. However, I already know that I typically use 200–300 calories each day for things like coffee and a protein shake, so I don’t actually want the planner to use all 1,600 calories for meals.
It would be great if we could:
- Set the calories/macros available for meal planning.…
1 vote -
Tasteless Recipes
I've tried a few recipes and found them to be fairly tasteless, dressings could be more thoughtful ...two teaspoons of tahini is uninspiring. Cooking recipes for one also leads to wasted ingredients, also many recipes can't be frozen
1 vote -
Low fodmap recipes
I'm on a Low Fodmap diet. Where I can't eat a majority of sauces, normal seasonings, and certain foods altogether.
1 vote -
Search by food, eg, chicken.
Search
1 vote -
Modify Trainerize recipes
Could it be possible to modify the ingredients of the Trainerize meal plan recipes and or the quantity? The single serving size recipes are more than double what I can eat. Sometimes I don’t have an ingredient or choose to omit it.
5 votes -
Recipe unclear instructions
The butter squash, wild rice and ground turkey casserole - is it 146g of raw wild rice, then cooked, or is it 146g cooked wild rice? It’s not clear. Please advise.
6 votes -
I can follow the meal plan but….
I would like to choose what I have in the refrigerator that I have, that’s the most closest to; “my meal plan”, instead of having to buy it at the grocery store only because I do not eat some foods like oodles and noodles that looks soggy other than top ramen, lol but I can get similar. I like taking pictures, so that why the app already analyzes the food that I buy by taking scans of each food that I buy, and the app counting the calories of every single food that I had already bought. All while tracking…
6 votes -
Option to change ingredients in the Recipe Library recipes.
It would be great if the current recipes provided in the app allowed us to swap out ingredients instead of having to create a whole new recipe. I often double the protein in the recipes from the recipe library and have to create my own recipe. It would be so much easier and less time consuming if we are able to swap out ingredients.
26 votes -
Complete Recipes
Sometimes they are missing steps or are unclear
3 votes -
Ability to drag food from one meal to another
Would love the ability to drag and drop or move food otems from one meal to another meal as things shift in your plan through out the day instead of deleting the item, now going to menu click on add food and then sesrching for that item.
Too many steps!
45 votes -
Food Tracking Improvement
Infuriating food tracking app.
I hate having to skip the photo every time annoying, most of us have really busy lives and doing this multiple times a day is so annoying. Perhaps give an option to toggle it on or off or it comes up when you tracked your food
When I search a food I logged a couple of days ago, it doesnt come up in the recent, that is soooo annoying, please add this function.
Recently logged sizes should be an option.
I suggest you look at how Nutracheck do it, theyre fantastic at food logging, please try…
2 votes -
Log partial meals
Some of the meals are large portions for a single serving and sometimes I only eat half. It would be nice to be able to log partial meals consumed.
38 votes
- Don't see your idea?
