Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
385 results found
-
Can you make this compatible with mynetdiary? I dont use myfittnesspal because it sucks
Mynetdiary compatibility please. I will not use my fitness pal
13 votes -
Bluetooth Weight & Body Measurement
If I have a Bluetooth weight app or electronic Bluetooth measuring tape it would be nice to auto input it into the app instead of manually entering it.
2 votes -
Zoe App Connector
Please create a direct connection to the Zoe app for logging calories and macros
1 vote -
Add nothing watch Support
Would Love to see nothing watch/ App integration!
To track my steps and sleep usw.2 votes -
MyFitnessPal - increase security by using Diary Key instead of Public
Very important - security is very poor as it stands
4 votes -
Garmin
In corporate data updates from other Garmin devices ... Blood pressure cuff device... currently entered manually...
4 votes -
1 vote
-
Formula
Integrate with Formula food tracker
1 vote -
sync with apple health is very inconsistent please fix only sleep updates regularly
the sync with apple health is very inconsistent after doing all the required things inly my sleep updates regularly other stats dont update or have stopped updating seems some troubleshooting is needed
10 votes -
Connect to the OHealth App
I have the one plus 2r watch and it connects to the OHealth app on my phone. Would be more convenient if that just synced to the app.
1 vote -
Please please please link Nutracheck!
Please link Nutracheck to trainerize! This is a much better calorie and nutrition tracker than MFP and is becoming increasing popular among gym goers!
153 votes -
RENPHO
Integrate with RENPHO for weight and body stat tracking.
46 votes -
Using alternate calorie/macros tracker - Macrosfirst
Please allow to connect to Macrosfirst app! Much more user friendly, free scanning (for US folks, too), helpful for people who cook for a family and portion thrier own meals from that.
19 votes -
My net diary sync
I use my net diary instead of my fitness pal. It is a far superior app that is user friendly and has more customizations.
33 votes -
Integrate ANY meal tracker & planner.
The option to integrate ANY (chronometer, MyFitness, etc…) food/meal tracker/planner would be amazing! Not all are created equal & not all have the same features that fits everyone’s needs.
20 votes -
Fix diary sync from MyFitnessPal
Please fix the diary syncing from mfp as I have to continuously manually sync this every time I add anything.
7 votes -
1 vote
-
My Fitness Pal to HSN sync does not sync snacks entered in the MFP app
I tested this: MFP diary includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. When synced, only breakfast, lunch and dinner was reflected in HSN, not snacks. I see HSN does not include snack category. Workaround will be to enter snacks in one of 3 meals. Integration should be fully mapped to sync all the relevant data, otherwise it’s useless.
1 vote -
4 votes
-
Link Renpho scales snd Renpho tape measure
Upload body weight and measurements from Renpho ad a 3rd party app
116 votes
- Don't see your idea?
